Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did they finally let a COH legacy server go up? Or let people into that bootleg one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      got City of Heroes up and running. Oh man, forgot how much I had fun creating dudes in this game. Headcheese and Smashington are running around Atlas City right now.
      Free to play yet or what? Loved that shit game but I ain't paying.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• All free. Different servers. Dont need invites.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Totally bootlegged but works so far with no issues yet
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• https://www.cohreborn.com/public/ create an account there

https://github.com/thunderspynetwork.../CreamSoda.exe download that into a folder called City of Heroes and then run it. IT will take a few hours but will download the full client.

extra instructions and info here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Cityofheroes

Comment

• Void Bastards: Damn fun FPS rogue like. Very smart. Very tough. Was getting wrecked. Might turn down the difficulty and try it out again tonight.

Outer Wilds: I get ALL the praise for this game...but not sure it's for me. It's extremely Majora's Mask, which I really don't care for. It's a lot of moments of "ok, so what should I check out next to progress the story?" then finding it, or searching and finding something else, then either the time running out and the death loop kicking off again, or you chase some random thing you see, die, and start again without coming close to the clue you were chasing. Honestly, this sucks, but I have felt it a LOT since starting school. If I don't log into a game, and feel like I made some kind of progress or had some good action in 30 minutes I lose interest. My free time with school is so limited that I need quick hits or don't waste my time. Which sounds insane because...

Red Dead Online: yeah this game is slow as molasses, but I still fucking adore it. And the online stuff is much better at launch so i've been trying to dip in this week while I've been off. It's still kind of janky, and you'll fail missions for reasons you don't really understand but I keep coming back. I just love walking around the world and getting into shootouts.

GR: Breaking point: Got into the first tech test for this. It's under NDA so I can't really share screenshots or anything. What I will say is this is a VERY different game than Wild Lands. I am kind of shell shocked by how it's changed.

Comment

• Void is a bunch of fun.

Comment

• tried Dauntless. Uninstalled Dauntless.

Monster Hunter is still king in my world and I wasn't a fan of the art style. Not my jam.

Played a bunch of that Blood and Truth VR game this weekend. Still fun but they could have worked a bit more on the AI of the bad guys. The set pieces are fun still.

Played a ton of MK11. Pumped for the DLC hitting soon.

Comment

• Game Pass Ultimate is a ridiculous value. downloading Imperator: Rome and Cross Code now.

Comment

• So many games announced at E3 that I want, but all I see is how little time I have thanks to school. Shit sucks.

Comment

• Zelda sequel is intriguing, so is the greek mythology take on a Zelda style game. Haven't really seen a ton of coverage this year.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Playing that zelda necromancer mash up game on the switch. I'm terrible at it. The music is awesome though..

Comment

• I own a copy of Necrodancer. i've watched a ton of people play it. i still have no idea how you actually play it.

Comment

• Pretty cool that Necrodancer knows whether or not your docked and changes latency appropriately.

Comment

• Been messing with Sea of Thieves with a couple friends. On one hand I love how obtuse the game is with how you follow the quests and stuff, but I hate how long it takes to do anything. We ended up just chasing down boats and sinking people and being total dickheads for a while because none of us wanted to deal with the ramp up to doing quests. It's fun with a group, but you gotta have 3 hours to do anything.

Also, finally playing through Night In The Woods. Playing it as my chill out Sunday night game, and it's so good for that.

Comment

Working...
                                X