Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since I'm playing on a Pro I haven't really noticed any frame rate chugs except occasionally when fucking with a horde for fun.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• On my old man machine, it gets bad at the strangest intervals. It could be during a rainstorm or driving around on a sunny day.

Fucking BOOLSHEET is what it is
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• hit the third camp in Days End. Shit is opening up much more now and I still have a lot to do and it's still a bunch of fun.

Did a few more missions in Spider-Man DLC. I burnt myself on 100% it when it came out so I haven't gone through the DLC yet. Still fun.

Walked around RDR2 for like 20 mins last night. Still super pretty, and super boring.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• To continue the occupation of massive amounts of time in between setting up a new studio, I’ve finally opened up Horizon Zero Dongs. It is beautiful, the combat is engaging as well as challenging, but fuck me if I care about anybody in the story.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Aloy is a terrible character lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
              To continue the occupation of massive amounts of time in between setting up a new studio, I’ve finally opened up Horizon Zero Dongs. It is beautiful, the combat is engaging as well as challenging, but fuck me if I care about anybody in the story.
              I enjoyed that game a lot.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Spent yesterday downloading all the games to my Xbox that weren't on my external drive. Did play about 20 minutes of Descenders, which is fun but not at all what I expected. The "life" mechanic kind of sucks.

Also played some For The King with Sarah, which is a good co-op game. It's basically just board game D&D.

Comment

• Grabbed For The King but haven't tried it yet. Descenders is fun but infuriating some times.

Unlocked a bunch of shit in MK11 today and got even further in Days Gone. Man, I am really into this game right now.

Comment

• Man, Rage 2 does nooooooooot look like what they showed at E3. What happened to all the bright colors and fun?! And apparently there's issues with the console versions. The shooting is supposedly still fun, so I will wait and grab it on a Steam sale.

Comment

• haha they pulled a Suicide Squad trailer thing it looks like.

Comment

• Beat MK11 with a bunch more people yesterday for fun. Oh man Jax's ending was fucking great. He goes back in time over and over and ends racism and slavery and ends up living in Wakanda.

People were upset with this because people are fucking dumb. This was great haha. The fact he said he didn't get it right the first few times just makes me imagine him time jumping back and forth each time he tries to fix the past and seeing fucked up shit.

Comment

• Haha, that sounds great. I need to check out that game.

Comment

• It is a bunch of fun.

Still plugging away in Days Gone. Finally unlocked most of the map now. Fast travel is a godsend.

Comment

• Fucking with Dauntless on PC. It's in open beta, and pretty fun. It doesn't seem a TON different from Monster Hunter World...which is to say it's extremely MonHun but with some more quality of life and streamlining of things.

Comment

• got City of Heroes up and running. Oh man, forgot how much I had fun creating dudes in this game. Headcheese and Smashington are running around Atlas City right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X