This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
    Is Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen any good? Apparently I own it on PS3(probably from PS+). Seeing some video of the Switch version that came out has me thinking I should maybe give the game a try.

Fuck and Yes. You're the Souls god, so yes. It's very different, but something about the combat will click for you immediately.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Fuck and Yes. You're the Souls god, so yes. It's very different, but something about the combat will click for you immediately.
      I'm more of a Souls pretender, Trejo is the Souls God. Still, I might give it a shot.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Trejo is the souls whisperer for he is one with the souls.

Comment

• It's funny, because you give me any other game on earth and first thing I'll do is crank that difficulty level down to easy so I can just play through the game for what it is without all this artificial challenge, triple the amount of enemies and their health bars, no ammo, one hit deaths, whatever. Couldn't care less. But I really thrive in the fromsoft systems. Something about it just way more satisfying to overcome

That said, Russ is still Souls GOD. I'll settle for like, Souls Mayor.. or something. Souls Pope, spreading the gospel
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Currently watching Lesley play The Witness and holy shit is Jonathan Braid pretentious af.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• OH IS HE NOW?
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Just a smidge
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Big if true
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sarah loved The Witness, but at some point even she finally had enough. And she loves pretentious bullshit.

Comment

• Lesley is hooked. Glad I found something to keep her mind off shit for a while.

Comment

• I want to play more Red Dead 2 but every time I get on I just go hunting till I get tired of it. :-)
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I never tired of hunting.

Except maybe the snakes. Small arrow game are a fickle gaggle of mistresses.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Days Gone is still pretty fun. Not all that far yet (still haven't gotten to the third camp) but have been having fun just clearing nests and fucking with the hordes. Had a pretty fun load glitch last night where I was hauling ass down a hill on my bike and decided to stop to kill a wolf. As soon as I stopped the game loaded a giant horde and they all fell from the sky on top of me. Needless to say, got my ass kicked haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Days Gone is still pretty fun. Not all that far yet (still haven't gotten to the third camp) but have been having fun just clearing nests and fucking with the hordes. Had a pretty fun load glitch last night where I was hauling ass down a hill on my bike and decided to stop to kill a wolf. As soon as I stopped the game loaded a giant horde and they all fell from the sky on top of me. Needless to say, got my ass kicked haha.
                              Picking that up this weekend under the guise of getting it for my middle son. Probably won't get to play a ton of it as he'll want to play "his game"
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The frame rate chugs the dicks, but it’s a testament to the engaging story and fun gameplay (I want to fight the sawmill horde again. Hordes are extremely fun to fuck with throughout.) that it only somewhat screws with the enjoyment at times when you want to get going in a pretty impressive looking open world.

There is one eye rolling moment post game that I could have done without, but I may be in the minority.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X