Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fear is the mind killer. Just gotta relax and go with the flow. Besides, dragonrot-be-gones are all over the game so don’t even worry about that shit until you get to NPCs that actually have a quest for you to do.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I don't even care about dying anymore. I just get so burnt with how this boss fight seems to be a never ending dip,dodge,duck,dive moments. It's not fun at the moment. IT's why I went back to Division 2 for a bit.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You sound like you’re still stuck in a Bloodborne/Souls way of approach (and it takes time to undo years of psychological conditioning). Deflecting and grapples are how you kill most of these clowns.

Most irritating thing about that guy ends up being his recycled dialogue he pulls out EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Only real time so far that the old Bloodborne strategy really comes in is with the Demon of Hatred and the Guardian Ape(s) to a lesser extent.

They each come from a family of vile, cheap, leaping prick bastards thought to have died off centuries ago.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Pathway on PC is fucking great. Great art style,music,and it's fun af. Mix of roguelike/adventure/xcom. Finally beat the first adventure after playing it a few times. Leveled up 2 dudes and found some decent loot. 15 bucks is totally worth it. It's a great Indiana Jones sim.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Picked up Stories Untold on steam. This one slipped by my radar. It's on sale for like 3 bucks. Finished the first tape. Dig it a bunch. Helps that I used to love adventure games like this back in the day. pretty effective.
              Just beat this.

Man, that shit got dark. I kind of loved this, like a whole bunch.

Comment

• I bought it forever ago, and I meant to play it around Halloween. Never got around to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                  You sound like you’re still stuck in a Bloodborne/Souls way of approach (and it takes time to undo years of psychological conditioning). Deflecting and grapples are how you kill most of these clowns.
                  Man, fuck Genichiro. I low key hate this game. FROM, you better make a new fucking Bloodborne for PS5
                  XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Pathway on PC is fucking great. Great art style,music,and it's fun af. Mix of roguelike/adventure/xcom. Finally beat the first adventure after playing it a few times. Leveled up 2 dudes and found some decent loot. 15 bucks is totally worth it. It's a great Indiana Jones sim.
                    Just played the second adventure for the last 3 hours. Found two new teammates and was one stop away from the last mission and died. Time to start over.

Oh man, it's pretty fun and unforgiving if you fuck a round up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                      Man, fuck Genichiro. I low key hate this game. FROM, you better make a new fucking Bloodborne for PS5
                      He was definitely a hard one to crack, but as George Carlin said, “you hit ‘em in the head about a hundred times with a wrench and they’ll drop like a fuckin’ rock.”

Tried for the Shura ending early on and man, Genichiro is a puppy dog.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Finished the second adventure in Pathway. I kind of love this game so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                          I feel the need to reiterate all of this because fuck this guy and fuck this game. But I finally beat this bitch ass samurai wannabe and dunked on him HARD in his last phase https://youtu.be/jeW0Um-DvhI

Haven't had this level of anger in ages
                          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Like a bossssss

Comment

• Won 4 in a row on Apex today with some new buddies. I AM NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Got super close to beating that horse fucker in Sekiro last night.

Still enjoying Pathway a bunch. A bit repetitive now but for 15 bucks I can deal with that.

Rocked fools with Ari and Ceej in Apex. Ceej actually got decent. Watching him get kills in a FPS is like watching your kid grow up. *wipes away tear*

Comment

Working...
                                X