This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• like a boss Trejo.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Russ is wayyyy ahead of me now from the sounds of it, but I just pumped old Lady Bitcherfly and Jinsuke Saze.. so feeling good.

Rob don't watch those til you've fought the bosses or spoil a lot of the mechanics. Anyway that stupid mini boss Jinsuke killed nearly as much as every real boss combined. Absolute horseshit fight. If you can't perfectly parry in split second timing GG cause he takes 1/3 of your health off if you just block it regularly and all of it if he hits you clean. Grrrrrrr
      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• That elite fella at the top of the castle was a lot of fun to fight once I got his pattern down.

Didn't realize you jump right into the fight with Genishiro at the top immediately and got FUCKING BODIED.

I think it's time to go elsewhere after the monk's illusion gets stabbed repeatedly.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          Yoshi's Crafted World is so fun and relaxing. Nice work, Nintendo.
          Heck yeah it is.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I honestly think Sekiro has unlocked a new form of trash talking when fighting elite mobs and bosses.

It's become the "Street Hoops" skit from Chappelle's Show at my house only I'm both the dying kid and Dave.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I am so much more terrible at this game than I am Dark Souls 3/Bloodborne and I was pretty terrible at those as well haha.

So many FUCK YOUSE, YOUSE CUNT, GAHHHHH BITCHFUCKs yelled in my apartment when I play it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                Didn't realize you jump right into the fight with Genishiro at the top immediately and got FUCKING BODIED.
                Literally did the exact same thing and lost a shit ton of xp from the previous mini boss

The other Soulsborne games do next to nothing to prepare you for this one other than the general mechanics of bonfires, estus and whatnot so don't sweat that.

And yeah my new neighbors probably think I'm an absolute psychopath after my session today...
                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• If you go in thinking about it more like a rhythm game than a Souls type thing, some of the pressure drops away.

Some.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• haha. As much as I suck at it, I still find myself pulled to it. Even if it's just to start it up, die at a boss and turn it off to play a different game.

Comment

• That's the power of the grappling hook, I suppose.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        What does that mean exactly? Like once I hit level 30, what am I doing to unlock these tiers?

You will get invaded by the Black Tusk, and you'll need to take over the strongholds that they have set up shop in. You need to hit a certain gear score before each one unlocks. Each stronghold boosts you a world tier. At tier 4 even regular enemies are level 34.

We tried to take over a level 4 control point (control points start having activities tied to them, doing activities makes the control point more difficult). It took us over an hour, and was a huge pain in the ass. It really went between fun and ridiculous and aggravating and awful.

Comment

• ah ok. I'm almost level 30. My bro's friends are getting antsy but it's like FUCK YOU I'M AN ADULT WITH A JOB AND A WIFE. I AM NOT A 19 YEAR OLD COLLEGE STUDENT WHO PLAYS NON STOP.

Comment

• I also can't just play one game hahah. Currently have like 5 games going at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              I also can't just play one game hahah. Currently have like 5 games going at the moment.

Yeah I have trouble doing that anymore. Which is part of why I get annoyed when an online game hooks me in, I can't just move on to another game quickly.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VSUwmp_Mkyw" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X