This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    HAHA holy shit, all I've been doing is the 3 years ago shit. Are you telling me I'm doing nonsense shit at the moment instead of the actual game?

FROM SOFTWARE DAMN YOUUUUUUUUUUUSSSEEEE
    Bahahahahah. Yeah I was trying to do all the 3 years ago area as soon as the game put me there thinking that was the logical progression path, but that Shinobi Hunter mini boss before the Drunkard was pushing my shit in.. so I went back and went through a ton of the present day areas which I found easier.

Bit of a roadblock now that bosses in both areas are crushing me lol

I can get Butterfly to phase 2 pretty consistently but the combination of the speed of her attacks, the summons and her magic just gets too overwhelming and one mistake is death.. and I'm too lazy to farm snapseeds while learning the fight
    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
      . Have you not gotten to a chained ogre yet? If not, go that way. I'm at a second true boss going that way as well.
      Got to that guy last night. Was able to pull of one of the 2 needed kill moves somehow (think I used my axe prosthetic and then the slash?) but got rocked. Died a few more times and gave up for the night hahah.

After spending 40 bucks (because fuck you Square Enix forcing people to purchase two fucking expansions even if they only want one at a time, especially with how long you take to release..) Lesley and I played through the new sniper assassination mission in Hitman 2. Still so much fun. I honestly wish they would release a "budget" title that is NOTHING but those missions. Fuck the actual game, these are a blast.

Also pre-ordered MK11 as today is the last day to do so to get in to the closed beta this weekend. Cannot wait.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Got to that guy last night. Was able to pull of one of the 2 needed kill moves somehow (think I used my axe prosthetic and then the slash?) but got rocked. Died a few more times and gave up for the night hahah.
        I got a hot tip that's gonna change your whole life. You can stealth deathblow mini bosses to take one of their 2 red circles. Lure that big lug out, grapple up high and stay out of sight until he loses aggro and then murderize him.

Only works once, so you'll have to legit fight him the full second life, but sounds like you've already done that once so you woulda had him! Keep at it, Shinobi

Comment

• Oh yeah, I totally know about the stealth blow on minibosses but didnt' think I could do it with this guy. Fucker stayed aggro on me for AGES
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• NO THAT WAS BRAND NEW INFO AND IT BLEW YOUR MIND

I found for him, he wouldn't lose aggro on the roofs but if I jumped to a little cliff (beside the cliff with the shrine) and crouched at the back of it he would back off pretty quick

Comment

• ooooh, will try that tonight.

Comment

• MK11 is the shiiiiiiiit.

Comment

• It's out already? Wasn't it just announced?

Comment

• If you pre ordered you got the beta.

Comment

• Comes out in April. Netherealm always releases in April.

Comment

• The fact they took the best part if Injustice 2 (customization) and added it on top of an already amazing game means this is probably going to be the best MK in the series if the beta is anything to go on. They give you a taste of the custom options and holy shit do they change up the characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                          NO THAT WAS BRAND NEW INFO AND IT BLEW YOUR MIND

I found for him, he wouldn't lose aggro on the roofs but if I jumped to a little cliff (beside the cliff with the shrine) and crouched at the back of it he would back off pretty quick
                          Almost had him beat yesterday by first baiting him down the stairs, losing aggro, stealth hit first time, and then using oil+fire arm but another dude I didn't see came out of nowhere and fucking STABBED MY GODDAMN HEAD.

Said fuck it, and played MK11 for like 2 hours instead lol.

Comment

• Hahaha, yeah, there is a spear dude around the corner from the Ogre so if you were fighting him up where he is chained up initially you probably triggered the other dude. That definitely happened to me once as well. You'll get it

MK11 seems fucking rad. I might have to purchase a fighting game for the first time since SFIV vanilla

Comment

• The makiri counter feels so good
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                                The makiri counter feels so good
                                I don't think I've pulled that off properly.

Comment

Working...
                                X