Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hit level 13 or 14 in Division 2 today. did not expect to like this game so much after I thought the first one was merely ok. Did a bit of Dark Zone stuff today but not enough to give any sort of thoughts on it. I've just been having fun searching for loot and doing missions.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Hit level 13 or 14 in Division 2 today. did not expect to like this game so much after I thought the first one was merely ok. Did a bit of Dark Zone stuff today but not enough to give any sort of thoughts on it. I've just been having fun searching for loot and doing missions.
      Got a gamestop gift card to use on that. Looking forward to it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• It's a bunch of fun.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, really enjoying Division 2. AI really is impressive. Much smarter than the first game. I don't really like the world as much though. I really loved the snowy NYC setting. So far DC hasn't done much for me, except for the main missions especially in museums. Those museums are really awesome set pieces. And for some reason I am getting almost zero weather cycles. I got a ton in the demo. I got fog once so far playing this, and nothing else. Seems odd. I also am getting really bad texture pop-in. Like, textures not loading at all or taking forever.

Comment

• Yeah the space museum was awesome during the boss fight. And that's weird about the weather stuff. I get em constantly. I'll get a bit of pop in when I leave my base but nothing too crazy. Just a few secs of textures loading..

Comment

• Forgot my gift card at home. Fack!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Nooooo

Also Billy what system you playing on?

Comment

• PS4.

The textures are particularly bad inside the bases. Like, the trucks outside the theater? I've gone a few times and the textures literally never loaded. It does stuff like that all the time in free roam. It's real weird.

Comment

• odd. I'm running it on the xbone X and don't have that issue as bad but I know the reviews were complaining about it happening more frequently on base models on both systems. I did have a great minute during a mission when the NPC didn't load fully and it was like talking to a nightmare creature.

Comment

• Yeah, I bet it runs great on the X.

Comment

• it looks beautifulllllll

Comment

• Apex's battle pass goes live with season 1 tomorrow.

GRAB YOUR SHIT BOYS. IT'S ON.

Comment

• Yeah, I gotta convince my boys to ditch Division 2. As much as I enjoy Division 2, if I am playing with other people I will pick Apex 10 times outta 10.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Did a super fun mission with the clan today and almost gained 2 levels in the process in D2. Those buzzsaw drones are ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                                X