This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Fil playing RE2 in assisted mode? I thought you were OP bruh. Hahaha. I say that as I'm currently stuck again at the last boss.
    Made it to the final, final iteration of the last boss. Dude is a beassssttttt. Gonna beat this goddammit. Have to because The Division 2 comes out Friday.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Made it to the final, final iteration of the last boss. Dude is a beassssttttt. Gonna beat this goddammit. Have to because The Division 2 comes out Friday.
      You on A/first run still or you on the B/2nd run?
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• first run with Leon.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Oh damn. Well good luck man. You still have at least 3 more playthroughs before The Division!
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Nah. I beat it with Leon today and I'll do Claire then watch the real ending on YouTube. I was never a fan of beating a game 4 times just to see a 2min real ending. Japan can eat a dick with that shit.

Comment

• DIVISION 2 TONIGHT. My little bro sent me the following message last night:

We are playing Division at 11pm tomorrow till approx 5am so take friday off then we are getting up at 12pm friday playing till approx 10pm friday night...coool? Should be lvl 30 by mid day friday. see you then agent Headcheese...McHuge out..
              Oh to be 19 again. hahhah. That being said, I did take tomorrow off to play a bit but in no way will I be able to hang with that fucking schedule. NO game hooks me in like that anymore except Xcom.

Comment

DIVISION 2 TONIGHT. My little bro sent me the following message last night:

Oh to be 19 again. hahhah. That being said, I did take tomorrow off to play a bit but in no way will I be able to hang with that fucking schedule. NO game hooks me in like that anymore except Xcom.
                Holy hell.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• him and his buddies are hilarious. Love gaming with them.

Comment

• hah, that's awesome. I look forward to playing Division, but honestly I just want to play Apex nonstop.

Comment

• Yeah, I do hope that they add Solo in Apex soon though. I don't have many people that play that on the xbox and I hate grouping with randos.

Comment

• Apex is the only battle royale I don't mind randos with. The ping system is so good. I get a jackass like 1 in 10 randos, but I've also won a couple with a random and had a ton of top 3 games. I don't think solo will happen, unless they build a map that isn't built with respawn mechanics. It's just too important to the flow of the game.

Comment

• I mean, I don't mind randos either BUT it's too much fun actually just shooting the shit with friends and not feeling bad when you suck (which I totally do haha)

Comment

• Just played the Division2 with my bro and his roommate for a few hours. Pretty fun so far. Looks awesome and handles great.

Comment

• Digging the shit outta the division 2. The a.i. is so much better than the first. The world is much more fun too.

Also picked up burnout revenge on the xbone store for 7 bucks. So much more fun than the open world bullshit of Paradise.

Comment

• Parkasaurs is fucking legit. It may be early access, but it's almost playing like a finished game. As much as I liked Jurassic Park Operation Genesis, this blows it out of the fucking WATER easily. It may not have the graphics like JP did but instead, it has the sim part DOWN pat. So many fucking systems running in combination with each other. It's a bit overwhelming at first but I think I'm going to be spending a bunch of time with this going forward. The cutsy graphics work in its favor. It oozes with style.

Comment

Working...
                                X