Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't remember anything at all but some animated stuff and a boat filled with people picked up and taken to some island.

Comment

• Weird. They pulled a DP2 and it was pretty funny and set everything up. I'm digging this a bunch because it's so video gamey and doesnt bog shit down with extra nonsense. Just blow shit up and find collectibles. Works for me.

Beat Mario 2 for the first time ever yesterday. Now I've beaten every single Mario game yay.

Lesley and I have been sick for like a week so we decided to find a coop game to play. Settled on Human Fall Flat since it was on Game Pass and have been having a fucking blast with it. So silly but so fun.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Man, never beat Mario 2? I think it may be the one I've beat the most actually. I played it a fucking TON because there's so many different paths to the end. And Wart fucking owns and should be Mario canon!

Comment

• I never made it past Wart as a kid. Beat every other hard fuxking game (ghosts and goblins,fester's quest,Simon's quest,etc) but not Mario 2. Always got so frustrated.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I played Crackdown 3 for like 6 hours yesterday. I'm about 50% done with it. For whatever reason this game has its hooks in me even though it looks and plays like a last gen title. IT's just...fun.

I never really enjoyed the first two and maybe it's because I didn't buy it but this game works for me on a just a basic "sandbox" level that even games like GTA don't for me.

I totally get all the reviews about it though, especially with how long it's been in development. The only thing I wish they did was have the destructible environments in single player like they do in multi. I honestly don't get why they didn't do that in single. Would have been REd Faction AMAZING>

Comment

• Still just Apex Legends for me. I had fucking SIX 2nd place finishes yesterday. I want to scream.

Comment

• HAhaha. I've yet to get 1st. Only 2nd just like you. Tis fun though.

Comment

• My two friends I play with both have victories playing with randos but we can't get over the final battle as a group. All our second places were as a duo with a random tossed in. It's still amazing how good the communication is without a mic.

Comment

• Man, having a fucking blast with Crackdown and I figured out why I like it. It's pure arcade bullshit. No stupid giant open world (you can just fly through this world after upgrading a bit) with thousands of missions and quests. No stupid 15 mins cutscenes about a story I don't care about. No stupid crafting bullshit. No stupid padding to make a 60 hour game. Just pure action and silly one liners.

Comment

• Sigh. Still no Apex victories. Did get a good chunk of kills, and watched my friend go NUTS on a pair of teams with a Wingman and became the kill leader.

Comment

• Are you enjoying it more on console?

Comment

• Switched back to PC. For some reason the FOV settings were making getting kills next to impossible. We all went from max FOV to 90 and starting racking kills the fuck up. Console is fine too.

Comment

• huh...good to know. Maybe I'll try that on my PC account.

Comment

• Ace Cumbutts 7 came with a download for Cumbutts 5, which was kinda cool to return to after so long.

Unlike that one’s little story asides, this one has some pretty lame shit going on that is extremely skippable. While there is a cool “old man villain in bleeding edge plane” duel throughout 7, the constant missile prompts and drone encounters just feel like busy work compared to having to go toe to toe with an elite squadron of ace pilots looking to dust everything with wings.

Still, when it gets into the true dogfight moments in high altitude, it is one of the most wonderful and tense moments a game can offer.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Gonna pick that up for the VR stuff at some point. I don't think I've ever played an AC title before. The anime bullshit story stuff I saw online wasn't winning me over.

Comment

Working...
                                X