Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah, already have CD3 installed (thanks game pass!)

Thinking about grabbing FC as well since I fucking loved part 5.

Still playing Wargroove (HARD AS BALLS RIGHT NOW) and Apex a bunch. Had some awesomely fun games last night with my bro and his roommate. Playing that Sumo dude a ton and having fun.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sumo?! He's Maori!

I will download Crackdown tonight, probably get into it on Saturday at some point.

Comment

• Whatever he is I like him.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Man, Far Cry 5 was a shitshow storyline wise.

But then, Cheeseburger was my boy.

I could not give a fuck about going back though for an overpriced DLC. That franchise needs a break for a while.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Tetris 99 is great.

Made it to the top 10 my first try.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Sumo?! He's Maori!
              A comparison I thought I'd never hear in the real world.

Fuck, I love these boards.

Comment

• New Dawn is purdy to look at. Diggin it so far.

Comment

• Crackdown 3 multi is janky as fuck but reminds me a ton of old school unreal with low grav. Fun.

Comment

• Spent an hour with Crackdown 3. I didn't expect much...but I expected more than that.

Comment

• I didnt expect anything because these games were always kind of lame imo. Plus it's basically free thanks tonl gamepass. I did laugh at the opening stuff though.

Comment

• New Dawn is like Fallout 4 if Fallout 4 was fun.

Pro Tip: Turn on Streamer Settings in the Audio area. It will turn off the goddawful rap music that plays anytime you're near a fucking highwayman.

Comment

• Apex Legends when not on Destiny 2. Apex is actually pretty fun but fuck is that map hard to learn.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            I didnt expect anything because these games were always kind of lame imo. Plus it's basically free thanks tonl gamepass. I did laugh at the opening stuff though.

Yeah, I never had the love for the first one that people did. I don't even know what was in the opening stuff. It felt like it lasted forever, and I turned on a podcast pretty quick.

We played a bunch more Apex Legends this weekend. Slowly getting better at shootouts.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              Apex Legends when not on Destiny 2. Apex is actually pretty fun but fuck is that map hard to learn.

What makes you say that? There were a couple sections we hadn't jumped yet that we hit this weekend and i feel like I got a grasp of the map quicker than any other battle royale game. Like, I want 25% more added to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Yeah, I never had the love for the first one that people did. I don't even know what was in the opening stuff. It felt like it lasted forever, and I turned on a podcast pretty quick.

We played a bunch more Apex Legends this weekend. Slowly getting better at shootouts.
                                So you didnt see the live action intro? That was like the first 5 mins.

Comment

Working...
                                X