Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made it out of the cop shop in RE 2 and into the sewers. That alligator fight was much more fun this time hahah.

Made it a bit further in HZD. I must have totally spaced my first go around in regards to riding mounts. Legit never did it except that first time you have to in my first playthrough. Totally forgot about that mechanic. Makes this go around much faster hahah.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Just saw Mr. X come out of Predator mode and squish some ponytailed journalist into jelly.

#scared
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That shit was great. I honestly had forgot so much about this entry (even though it's my favorite) due to the amount of times I've replayed the original remake.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• forgot how much I hate the fucking sewers in RE2.

HZD is still so goddamn amazing. I'm loving this playthrough atm. Really trying to git gud at all of the trap settings and different ways to take down those beasts. fun stuff.

Comment

• I wish I had grabbed that Horizon DLC. Never got around to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              forgot how much I hate the fucking sewers in RE2.
              Fuck. Same here.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Seriously. Killed all momentum for me. Fucking GVirus fucks.

Comment

• Wargroove is the shit. Loooove it so far.

Comment

Wargroove is the shit. Loooove it so far.
                    I want to try it but I never played much Advance Wars, and some of the stuff in reviews makes me think I will hate it.

Definitely considering grabbing the Vesparia remake on Switch. Love Symphonia, and I kind of want something I can play on the couch and dig into while Sarah watches garbage. Also tempted by Ys VIII. It's on sale and I remember reviews being good, and it's more of an ARPG.

Comment

• Wargroove multiplayer is a ton of fun. Seriously digging this game.

Comment

• I played an hour of Kingdom Hearts 3 this weekend. I could feel my brain melting out of my skull.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Everything after the first one is fucking abysmal and the first one gets a pass because it was a novel idea. This series is an epic clusterfuck of terrible ideas and gameplay.

Comment

Everything after the first one is fucking abysmal and the first one gets a pass because it was a novel idea. This series is an epic clusterfuck of terrible ideas and gameplay.

The dialogue sounds like a teenager tried adapting Japanese to English and then put their 9th grade English creative writing class spin on it.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Just cruuuuuushed some Dark Souls this weekend. Ceaseless Discharge, Centipede Demon, Demon Firesage, Bed of Chaos, The Four Kings, Seath the Scaleless.. all felled by my claymore.

What a fucking game. You're next, Nito.
                              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Apex Legends is dope. I was REAL skeptical because of the lack of wall running and titans...but it is great. It feels a bit like COD Blackout, but with longer time to kill (generally), and real cool team dynamics. And you still move FAST, and can do also slide hops still, and the ultimates all have their places. We are playing on PC if anyone wants to join.

Comment

Working...
                                X