Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh i also watched another new demo of littlebigplanet and proceeded to cream my pants.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
      lazy. ohhh. there was a fallout scene at pax. fucking amazing.
      Lazy bastard. And fuck you for everything you saw. H8 H8 H8
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Did you get to try LBP? Or are you able to at least at some point?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
          Did you get to try LBP? Or are you able to at least at some point?
          no i didn't get to. i can if i waited in line. haha. i'm going to try to tomorrow.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• You have to. And I demand a paragraph about how awesome it was.!!! hah

Comment

• I played through Braid today. That was awesome. I started Castle Crashers and Bionic Commando Rearmed today too. Castle Crashers is so cool. The art style is wicked. I got to level 15 or so today with the orange dude.

I also picked up Final Fantasy 1 for the PSP and it's so fucking sexy.
              "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• Check out the new Fallout 3 gameplay trailers on xbox live, looks fuckin awsome!
                You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

• the videos from Kotaku from PAX were fucking amazing.

Punching off heads? Yes please.

Comment

• the npc characters look so much better than oblivion
                    You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

• For cereal. I cannot fucking wait.

Comment

• I didn't like Oblivion either, but, I am stoked for Fallout 3. It looks crazy.
                        "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• Yep. Shit I'm playing Merc 2 at the moment, but this Sunday, Spore is out. And then a game a week for the next 3 months. Shit pisses me off. All summer, nothing good for the most part (Soul Calibur not included), and now I'm gonna be mad broke picking everything up.

Comment

• Will pick up Merc 2 this weekend, hopefully.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Cool. Prepare for bugs out the ass, floaty driving controls and strange graphical glitches. But also be prepared for blowing the fuck out of everything, pretty explosions and laying down carpet bombs. IT's a strange combination. My brain tells me I should be upset with this game, but then I subdue my brain and have a fucking blast. It is pretty fun.

Comment

• May rent it first, just to test drive. Haven't had mindless fun in a game in awhile.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X