This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Broke down and bought the Forsaken annual pass. Gonna go explore some forges.
    I'm still working on unlocking the 3rd one. Haven't touched the new one.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I don't know what any of this means.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So do we have to unlock the forges for ourselves? I thought they unlocked for everyone? I am going to dig into it later today. I love the idea of going after specific weapons, because I pretty much always want a slow shooting low recoil auto rifle then an SMG or sidearm, and it's hard to keep that combo without grinding infuse mats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          I don't know what any of this means.
          First part of annual pass is the Black Forge. There are multiple forges (which seem to be a play on horde mode with some kind of energy/fuel component) and you can buy "shells" of weapon types then use the different forges to "build" out the weapon you're going after.

Comment

• Still playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey. Back home so I've been able to play it more regularly now. So many hours sunk into the game, but having fun with it. I have Hitman 2 waiting to be played, whenever I finish with AC.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• So I bought the Destiny 2 annual pass....only to find out I need to be 610 to get into the Forge DLC. My character was 550. So I spent the weekend trying to get every single piece of powerful gear possible, and got to 575. Pretty fucking annoyed that it's locked behind such a high item level. I honestly would not have bought it if I had known, since I go back to school this week and my time to grind out item levels is going to be at best half of what I had before. But, I bought it out of my new meager budget I gave myself so I am going to grind. Sigh.

Comment

• I installed Destiny 2. It sure seems like the first one so far.

Grabbed The Witcher 3 full game on sale (never played any of them) and it seems okay so far. Not sure what I expect from it but I hope it opens up.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It definitely opens up. I fucking adore The Witcher 3. I should load it up and just walk around Skellige again.

Comment

• IT's wonky as fuck control wise but I think I'm digging it so far. Is it as deep as it's pretending to be or is it all window dressing? Like should I be going at this like I do with Mass Effect meaning doing all side quests and shit in preparation for an epic ending or is this less like that series and more like a standard RPG where the side quests are just there to grind and level?

Comment

• That Resident Evil 2 Remake demo is THE SHIT. Looks fucking AMAZING and handles awesomely. Cannot wait for this in 2 weeks.

Comment

• The Witcher 3 side quests all are individually designed and written. It's the best side quests in a game I've ever played. I think they're all worth doing.

Comment

• noted.

Comment

• that fucking bird boss in Astro Bot was a pain in the ass.

Comment

• Yes. That one was tricky because of the wind parts. There's another boss later that has a couple tough/unfair patterns also. I died a lot.

Comment

• What sucks the most is that I die because my fucking headset goes black thanks to the fucking bug of PSVR and PS4 PROs not playing nice together.

Comment

Working...
                                X