This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
    I never beat the very first boss. Not the game for me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I never beat the first boss in Bloodborne.

Comment

• git gud
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I fought Father Lemiuex or whatever it is for like 5 hours. I got good uninstalling that shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          I opened Dark Souls 3 for the first time in months, died instantly, and shut it off.

I put in like 30 hours and have zero skills now.
          Oh totally, I had the same issue going back to Bloodborne 6 months later after my first playthrough hit the brick wall called Vicar Amelia. Had to start a new character just to get my bearings again, but then I hammered it out in a couple weeks and loved every minute.

What area were you in? If you were 30 hours deep you should be at a pretty decent level, just warp back to the beginning areas like High Wall of Lothric or Undead Settlement, fight the weak slow enemies, get used to the ebb and flow of DS combat again, timing on your weapons/parries. Or we'll pen in a session sometime, I'll get ya back on your feet!
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            I fought Father Lemiuex or whatever it is for like 5 hours. I got good uninstalling that shit.
            If you are saying Gascoigne was the first boss you got to then you missed an earlier, easier one that would've given you a pretty decent level boost to take into the Papa G fight
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• hahahaah. I remember when you were bitching about that guy and I ended up beating him on my first try because I got the fucker stuck between a tree and a gravestone.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                If you are saying Gascoigne was the first boss you got to then you missed an earlier, easier one that would've given you a pretty decent level boost to take into the Papa G fight

Maybe I got the one before. It's been so long I don't remember. My friend that beat the game was there for one of my attempts and said I was in the right place for what else I did.

Comment

Get online fool. I want to play Mario Party with you and Sarah.

I signed up for the seven day free trial, so I'm online now!
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I opened Dark Souls 3 for the first time in months, died instantly, and shut it off.

I put in like 30 hours and have zero skills now.
                    Gotta have the right mindset for punishment and patience to see it through with that one. The first fella seems intimidating with that stupid oil demon shit he pulls, but there are openings to thwack him.

Not my favorite entry in the series as far as boss options are concerned, but the story of the crumbling world seen in the main game and the DLC is glorious.

The next time I see a slow-moving or poisoned zone though, I'm writing a letter of appeal to From.

Also, Bloodborne is truly exciting when it has you going against hunters. Those fellas are fun to fight. Beasts? They can fuck off. Amelia and Lawrence in particular are just annoying, but nothing holds a candle to the headless abhorrent beast in the chalices. That guy sucks mad dick.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Astro Bot is too much fucking fun. That fucking lava rollercoaster level was great. I want a whole game like that.

Comment

• I think I've excepted that I won't touch my PSVR again until the PS5 is out, and I move the PS4 to the backroom and don't mind it being plugged in all the time and cables being a mess.

Comment

• You're missing out man. AstroBot/Tetris/Wipeout are all amazing.

Comment

• It's just too much of a hassle to get it out and connect/disconnect it in my current entertainment center. I really want to play Astrobot/Moss.

Comment

• Why would you disconnect and reconnect when you use it? Is it because of the stupid breakout box that doesn't do 4k? Legit annoyed that since I bought my PS4 PRO that I've been having issues with that goddamn box.

Comment

• Tried out Steep, SOMA, and Celeste this weekend.

Steep is pretty fun for what it is. SOMA scared me in the first 15 minutes and I haven't played it since, and Celeste is fucking RAGE INDUCING in the best way. Much like Super Meat Boy.

Comment

Working...
                                X