Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am 100% buying that AstroBot VR game tonight. Lesley and I are fully on board with that. So much goddamn fun. That little taste of the boss fight in the demo was great.

Grave, how many levels are in this?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
      Pretty much. Just want to unlock fast travel. Which took forever in RDR 1 if I recall.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Never used fast travel once. Might as well not exist. You can always set a waypoint then turn on cinematic mode while you get a drink or take a piss or whatever.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        You can always set a waypoint then turn on cinematic mode while you get a drink or take a piss or whatever.
        #ModernGaming
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Never used fast travel once. Might as well not exist. You can always set a waypoint then turn on cinematic mode while you get a drink or take a piss or whatever.
          Well. The more you know.

Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            I am 100% buying that AstroBot VR game tonight. Lesley and I are fully on board with that. So much goddamn fun. That little taste of the boss fight in the demo was great.

Grave, how many levels are in this?
            Five worlds, so 20 levels and six boss fights. But there are also 25 "challenge levels" you can unlock by finding the chameleon on each level. I haven't played those yet so I'm not sure what they entail. I'm guessing either a timed component or higher difficulty level.

There's also a playground level with a claw game. I didn't play it until after I finished the story. I thought I would have enough coins to get all the items but whoa buddy was I wrong. That's one way to encourage replaying!

Comment

• Digging it hard buuuutttttt my PSVR keeps cutting out now. Ever since I grabbed the ps4pro and started playing VR again it seems to stop working randomly. Grrrr

Comment

• The Pac-Man 1Up Arcade machine I got for 75% off today.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Fucking where and can you get another?!

Comment

Fucking where and can you get another?!

Wal-Mart. Use Brickseek and get ready to travel around you. The prices won't be displayed on store displays. Grab a unit and have them price it out.

Brickseek told me this unit was 175 and I got it for under 100.

Click the link, type in your zip code and search.
                    https://brickseek.com/walmart-invent...?sku=792203275
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• yeahhh boyyyeee. Gonna hit up the Walmart in Hastings tomorrow it looks like.,

Comment

• I opened Dark Souls 3 for the first time in months, died instantly, and shut it off.

I put in like 30 hours and have zero skills now.

Comment

I opened Dark Souls 3 for the first time in months, died instantly, and shut it off.

I put in like 30 hours and have zero skills now.
                          I never beat the very first boss. Not the game for me.

Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I legit hate that I had to stop playing most of my PS4 games for months due to my og ps4 dying. Now I have a grip of games that I want to play, need to start at the beginning, and I don't want to. ugh.

That being said, holy shit is that Astro Bot game fun. I couldn't stop playing it last night even with my PSVR issues. That first boss was awesome.

Comment

• Having a blast with the new Switch. Playing Mario Party, Mario Kart and Smash Bros. so far. I was also given Octopath Traveler as a gift, but I haven't tried it yet.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Get online fool. I want to play Mario Party with you and Sarah.

Comment

Working...
                                X