This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
    Finally got to play some Spidey today. I’m hooked; see y’all In about 3 weeks...
    Heck yeah. One of the few games I've ever received 100% in. Now I just need to complete the DLC.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm on the third DLC. Somebody really took the LET'S MAKE SHIT HARDER ball and ran with it.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• pretty sure Grave said the same thing.

My problem is that becuase I 100% back in September and then moved on, when I tried to play the first batch of DLC I had forgotten how to do EVERYTHING.

really wish games had a "are you coming back to this game after a few months" mode where it would be like a mini tutorial just to get you acclimated again.

I have to restart Horizon Zero Dawn because I tried it last night and I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing nor how to do it.

That being said, the PS4 Pro (while not as powerful as the One X) does make some of these games run much better.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I thought the third DLC was a bit easier than the second, which was a real bitch. I don't think I had to replay any of the hideouts in this last DLC. But I really wish they had given you some new skills or abilities to compensate for the new enemy types.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            Starting with world 4-4 Astro Bot says "ok, you have this figured out. Now we're going to jam it in and break it off". Feels like you're almost constantly trying to do at least three things at the same time. It's a lot of fun but a jarring difficulty spike.
            Just played the demo. SOLD. Super neat and great use of the vr space.

Comment

• Beat ME:Andromeda.

So annoyed that we're probably never getting another entry in this series for a while. Those of you pissed about the ending of ME:3 have nothing to bitch about if you never played this one...

Comment

• Been playing Destiny 2 Forsaken a bit here and there. Put some hours into it over Christmas, and finally got into the Gleaming City or whatever it's called last night. Seems like a really cool area, and seems much different to everywhere else in the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Been playing Destiny 2 Forsaken a bit here and there. Put some hours into it over Christmas, and finally got into the Gleaming City or whatever it's called last night. Seems like a really cool area, and seems much different to everywhere else in the game.
                  Forsaken is what D2 should've been at launch.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Got RDR2 for Christmas. It's a rockstar game alright. I have a hard time not killing people on accident. For real.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                      Forsaken is what D2 should've been at launch.

It's real good. I was debating grabbing the Black Armory DLC, but considering how long it took me to get through what I have of Forsaken so far I think I will probably pass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                        Got RDR2 for Christmas. It's a rockstar game alright. I have a hard time not killing people on accident. For real.

the struggle is real.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          the struggle is real.
                          Let me just lasso...ah, shit.

Comment

• yepppppppp

I haven't gone back to this in weeks. I really need to at some point. I was having fun just roaming the countryside looking for weird shit. I don't care at all about the story.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              yepppppppp

I haven't gone back to this in weeks. I really need to at some point. I was having fun just roaming the countryside looking for weird shit. I don't care at all about the story.
                              Pretty much. Just want to unlock fast travel. Which took forever in RDR 1 if I recall.

Comment

• Pretty sure I still haven't unlocked that. Just roam around and look for cabins and shit. Some of the best stuff I've found has been random NPCs and missions this way.

Comment

Working...
                                X