Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked up Civ 6 on the Switch last night. Surprised as fuck at how well it works on it. Even in handheld mode everything is legible, easy to find, and easy to use thanks to the touchscreen ability.

Gonna be putting in a ton of time into this one I think.

Beat the first level of Hitman 2 and Lesley and I have been trying to ACE that sniper assassination level. I really hope they add more levels to that mode because I honestly want a full fucking game of nothing but that. So much fun.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• just picked up a PS4 Pro in prep for our 4k tv. Currently transferring data. yay, it's going to be nice to be able to game on the PS4 again. It's been forever due to it slowly dying. Totally grabbing Tetris and Astro Bot for VR today.

Also, stood in front of the LG OLED tvs today for 20 mins while they were looking for a PS4 in the back. Gotdamn. I have got to get one sooner than later.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        just picked up a PS4 Pro in prep for our 4k tv. Currently transferring data. yay, it's going to be nice to be able to game on the PS4 again. It's been forever due to it slowly dying. Totally grabbing Tetris and Astro Bot for VR today.

Also, stood in front of the LG OLED tvs today for 20 mins while they were looking for a PS4 in the back. Gotdamn. I have got to get one sooner than later.
        Totes jelly.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Totally forgot I put a 2 tb drive in my original ps4 so I had to remove a ton of shit before transfering. Just ordered a 4 tb external drive thanks to amazon gift cards

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Totally forgot I put a 2 tb drive in my original ps4 so I had to remove a ton of shit before transfering. Just ordered a 4 tb external drive thanks to amazon gift cards
            Nice!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Yeah boyyyyeeeee

Comment

• Just got scared by a kids' game solely because [the scary thing] happened in VR.

Comment

• Tetris effect in VR is amazing.

Comment

• Wipeout in VR is the only way to play this series now. So goddamn awesome.

Comment

• I have downloading now because $6 is a ridiculous deal. I'll probably end up finishing my first run through Astro Bot first, though. That game is so fun. I'll definitely be going back to save the bots I missed on the first run.

Comment

• Oh gawd on the last mission in ME Andromeda. Yayyyy

Comment

• Finally got to play some Spidey today. I’m hooked; see y’all In about 3 weeks...
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Starting with world 4-4 Astro Bot says "ok, you have this figured out. Now we're going to jam it in and break it off". Feels like you're almost constantly trying to do at least three things at the same time. It's a lot of fun but a jarring difficulty spike.

Comment

• Grabbed DBZ Fighterz and Tetris Effect. I don't care about DBZ at all, but this game is awesome. A really good fighter for people that aren't good, or just casual, with fighting games. Even Sarah got into it, and she despises DBZ.

I played maybe 45 minutes of Tetris Effect, and I love it. I wanted to stay up late while Sarah was asleep and just let it wash over me but I was beat and in bed pretty early all weekend.

Also, still working on The Messenger. Stuck on a boss that is pissing me off and almost threw my Switch across the room.

Wanted to try and beat Bayonetta 2 during vacation, but didn't even boot it up. Want to try and get to it before school starts again.

Comment

• Tetris in VR is the fucking SHIT. It's cool in non VR but AMAZING in VR.

Kind of annoyed with ME:Andromeda at the moment. That last mission started off awesome and was filled with "OH SHIT MOMENTS!" and then it started devolving to "KILL WAVES OF BAD GUYS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER" again shit to the point where I just stopped playing. Really hope I don't have 2 more hours of waves of bad guys tonight as I just want to complete the story so I can start AC: Odyssey again.

Comment

Working...
                                X