Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass Effect Andromeda has its hooks in me something fierce atm. Took a bit to get going, but I'm really enjoying this one much more this time around. I feel like I may be half way done.

If anyone wants to play some RDR2 or something hit me up.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We need to do some RDO. I haven't had a chance to touch it at all on vacation.

Comment

• That Hellblade game is fucking GORGEOUS. The audio is on point as well. I fucking love gamepass.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Finally got to fuck an alien in zero g in Mass Effect Andromeda. Yay.

Comment

• Just beat Grey Fox for the first time in MGS. Forgot how annoying that boss fight was. Started playing Punch-Out on the Wii again as well. Going to try to finally beat that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Just beat Grey Fox for the first time in MGS. Forgot how annoying that boss fight was.
              "Hurt me more!"
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

That Hellblade game is fucking GORGEOUS. The audio is on point as well. I fucking love gamepass.
                Just bought the VR version for when my house is ready and I can hook the rift back up, pumped to try it
                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Bought my youngest the mini SNes for christmas. He better play that shit or Zelda here I come.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hack that shit. So easy.

Comment

Hack that shit. So easy.
                      Interdasting, tell me more, in the form of a link preferably.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Parkitecht seems awesome. Going to play it all day.

Comment

• Hitman 2 - Sniper Assassination is the BEST FUCKING MODE OF ALL TIME.

Lesley and I legit played one map for like 6 hours last night just trying to get the best score. So much fun. I want a whole game just like this. You aren't fucking around with disguises and shit, just sniping high profile targets and their bodyguards without being caught. All kinds of challenges and secrets in the level too. A bunch of fun.

Smash Bros with the new pro controller that Lesley bought me for xmas is so much better than the joycons. Once the gamecube adapters are in stock again I'll grab one of those to use my wavebird again.

Played a bunch of Mass Effect as well over my break. I thought for sure I'd have beaten it by now but I forgot how I tend to do EVERY little side mission in these games.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            Interdasting, tell me more, in the form of a link preferably.
                            Get your roms first then search for this on youtube: "hakchi2 snes classic"

You'll find a ton of videos that will take you through the steps. Basically you'll download a point and click program on your PC, hook up your snes to your PC via usb cable, and click through some windows.

I've done this on a bunch of nes and snes classics and had no issues.

Comment

• Astro Bot Rescue is the PSVR at its best? It's so fun without having to be a shoot 'em up. The next evolution of platforming.

Comment

• I need to grab that and Tetris Effect. But I think I'm going to buy a PS4 Pro first. My launch day PS4 still "works" but any game now makes the thing sound like a fucking wind turbine. It's why I haven't played any of the Spidey DLC or finished a grip of games yet. Even after taking it apart and cleaning it a few times it still is on its last legs.

Comment

Working...
                                X