Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting until Black Friday/Cyber Monday for 4k tv deals is killing me. This game already looks crazy good, can't imagine it in 4k.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
      Since you're joining Team Playstation, here's some other PS4 exclusives you need to get in your life (depending what types of games you enjoy):

Bloodborne
      God of War
      Horizon Zero Dawn
      Until Dawn

And obviously the aforementioned Uncharted franchise (Don't forget there's also Uncharted: The Lost Legacy in addition to the 4 main games) and Spider-Man
      I like The Lost Legacy better than Uncharted 4 but both are great, definitely not one to miss if you enjoy the previous 4 games. I'd also add The Last of Us Remastered to the list as well. All these games should be the $10-$20 range other than God of War and Spider-Man.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• picked up the EA Access yearly pass this weekend as I was bored and wanted to play some games. Fucking diggin NHL 18 a whole bunch. Also picked up Mass Effect 2 and Andromeda to go through again.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Man ME2 is still so amazing. I hope we get a remastered port of these 3 games.

Comment

• I hold out hope that EA's Mass Effect reclamation act includes a 4K remaster then following up with a new announcement at E3 in like 2020.

I should try going back to Andromeda.

Comment

• The problem with Andromeda is the lack of scripted conversation scenes like in the original trilogy in my opinion. It makes it feel less epic even though you can move the camera all around the scene. The dead eyes also don't help but if you can get past that it's not a bad game at all. Just a misstep but there are neat things in it still.

Comment

• Grabbed Fallout 76 for like 10 bucks since I had a bunch of credit I totally forgot about at Gamestop.

Seems to run and look totally fine on the Xbone X and I haven't run into any of the bugs that people seem to be having. I'm only like level 5 at the moment but it seems fun so far. I don't mind the lack of NPCs so far as I've been having fun just exploring and seeing what I can find. Haven't played with a group yet, but Ceej has it so I'm hoping to quest with him.

I get that people are pissed about the game, but nerds need to fucking relax. Not everyone likes what you like and in no way are you forced to buy stuff you don't like (just like Diablo Immortal). That being said, I didn't really like FO 4 and so far I do like this so who knows.

I cant' recommend this yet since it's too early still but it's not a dumpster fire like people online are making it out to be.

Comment

• It looks boring and not up my alley at all, but as usual the internet is awful. THIS ISNT FOR ME SO HERES DEATH THREATS! I also love the meltdown around Bethesda saying they're using the same engine. The lack of understanding what an engine does is hilarious.

Comment

• I'm not interested in what was once an immersive single player experience becoming a janky ass microtransaction filled multiplayer game.

I don't want online interaction. That's why I play single player games. With the announcement of where they were taking the franchise, I decided that day it was not for me and I'd have to find something else to occupy what was a fantastically niche game world.

I think some of the dissatisfaction is warranted with how tone deaf some companies are toward their fans as of late, but the reactions tend to be overblown because most of the people they're coming from have invested so much of their lives into these worlds instead of their own. It's a sad state of affairs.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• All valid criticisms Russ. However, the microtransaction stuff doesnt' seem to matter at all (all cosmetic AND you can easily earn the points just by playing the game normally) and you can totally solo this for the most part. That being said, I did play with Ceej last night for a bit and it was pretty fun fucking up Scorched and mutated animals together.

Here's hoping they release another single player game however as I too would rather be playing a single player game but I can't lie and not say it wasn't fun tooling around the wasteland with Ceej.

Comment

• The Xbox black friday sale is live on the store. Some legit pickups there. Grabbed like 4 games which i never know when I will have time to play. Also I decided I am definitely getting game pass after looking it over this morning.

Comment

• Gamepass is legit. Totally worth the 10 bucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            All valid criticisms Russ. However, the microtransaction stuff doesnt' seem to matter at all (all cosmetic AND you can easily earn the points just by playing the game normally) and you can totally solo this for the most part. That being said, I did play with Ceej last night for a bit and it was pretty fun fucking up Scorched and mutated animals together.

Here's hoping they release another single player game however as I too would rather be playing a single player game but I can't lie and not say it wasn't fun tooling around the wasteland with Ceej.
                            That’s cool you enjoy other people’s company. I haven’t had fun in years.

If multiplayer had been an option and this was a dlc package, that would one thing. But asking full price for something that looks half made up just seems skeevy as hell.
                            Last edited by Captain Russ; 11-16-2018, 11:41 AM.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Anyone on PS4 with Destiny 2 LOOKING AT YOU NATE, I will be on pretty hard core after wednesday PLAY WITH ME
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Played a ton of FO76 with Ceej this weekend. Bunch of fun. Also leveling up in Forza and leveling up my Pokemon in that new Switch game. Dont judge.

Comment

Working...
                                X