Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying to debate which console, if any, I should buy RDR2 on. Thinking Xbone if only so my little bro can play and because I'm pretty sure my day 1 PS4 is about to shit the bed if the turbine fans are any indication.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      trying to debate which console, if any, I should buy RDR2 on. Thinking Xbone if only so my little bro can play and because I'm pretty sure my day 1 PS4 is about to shit the bed if the turbine fans are any indication.
      I've been considering buying a ps4 pro. How long until the next gen consoles? 2 years?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• At least.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

At least.
          Well darn it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• picked up the new Mario Party for the Switch. Played with Ceej and Lesley tonight. Hearts were broken and friendships were tested.

Comment

• AC Odyssey is good if you were jonesing for more after Origins. Someone else finally used the nemesis system!

Comment

• NATE, I need you for my fireteam so I can get Strum. I'm at the fireteam part and you HAVE to have a team apparently.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Never mind Nate. I'm an idiot and was trying to get it through the strike fast travel on the map instead of actually going to THE spot on the map on foot.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    AC Odyssey is good if you were jonesing for more after Origins. Someone else finally used the nemesis system!
                    I fucking hated Origins but I played Odyssey for like 7 hours last night. Love it so far. Already killed my dad, took over an entire island, and fucked a hot broad. Into it.

Comment

• Recommend Mario Party for you Switch owners out there even if they didn't do much in the past for you. Personally never enjoyed them all that much on the 64, Cube, or Wii but am having a blast with it on the Switch. Haven't tried online yet, but Lesley and I keep playing and having fun.

Comment

• The Messenger. SO FUCKING GOOD. Totally worth the 17 bucks I paid on the Switch.

Comment

• I really want to play that. Maybe I will have time over Christmas vacation.

Comment

• Picked up Blops 4. Mostly grabbed it for my broke little bro in college as he's having a tough time atm but I'm glad they got rid of the single player and just focused on the multi. Should keep me busy for a bit until RDR2.

Comment

Picked up Blops 4. Mostly grabbed it for my broke little bro in college as he's having a tough time atm but I'm glad they got rid of the single player and just focused on the multi. Should keep me busy for a bit until RDR2.
                              I'm probably going to pick it up soon too. I haven't played any CoD in ages and this one looks fun.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I really want to get BLOPS4 because the blackout beta was amazing. But no idea when I'd have time to play, and my friend I play most FPS with has been busy with school as well and neither of us has a lot of game time.

Comment

Working...
                                X