Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finished Act II tonight and, yeah, that's a fuck load more side missions to do. I think if you didn't do them as you go it would be almost overwhelming by the end of the game.

Comment

• Grabbed Destiny 2 Forsaken on PS4. It's Destiny, but I am done thinking it's going to be an MMO or Diablo where you can go forever. The bow is fun as fuuuuuuck.

Also, NBA2K19 has some issue where it keeps crashing my Xbox. Support had me do a reset of the console to repair corrupted files, and it still did it. Then I did an uninstall/reinstall and it did it again. I played a few other games for HOURS with no issue. Shit sucks.

Comment

• Got to that drugged mission Billy mentioned last week. Oof. I guess it's a good interactive way to get story points across but why do the controls and camera always have to get wonky in these sections? It doesn't matter the game, it always happens.

Comment

• Not really feeling Far Cry 5. Went in with low expectations and still bored with the story. Pretty much stuck to doing the bare minimum so I could finish the game and see the ending.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Woof, what a shitshow that one turned into. Paling around with the animal squad was the highlight of the experience.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Finished the Spider-Man story last night and that's one of the best Spidey movies that's been made. I had issues with some of the stealth but basically loved every minute of it. I'm looking at the borough completion percentages and apparently have missed a lot of the random crimes. That's weird to me since I only took the subway a handful of times.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                Finished the Spider-Man story last night and that's one of the best Spidey movies that's been made. I had issues with some of the stealth but basically loved every minute of it. I'm looking at the borough completion percentages and apparently have missed a lot of the random crimes. That's weird to me since I only took the subway a handful of times.

Same here. I'm 90% now and batting clean-up.

Is it just me or did half of the Sable Outpost missions get super hard? I can get to Wave 5 and then wham.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  Same here. I'm 90% now and batting clean-up.

Is it just me or did half of the Sable Outpost missions get super hard? I can get to Wave 5 and then wham.
                  At 95%. Sooooo close.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    Finished the Spider-Man story last night and that's one of the best Spidey movies that's been made. I had issues with some of the stealth but basically loved every minute of it. I'm looking at the borough completion percentages and apparently have missed a lot of the random crimes. That's weird to me since I only took the subway a handful of times.
                    A lot of times they won't pop up BUT there will be an audio cue where you should press R3 to have it pop up. I know, goofy but try that.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Sable Outposts are definitely harder than the other bases. Too many dudes with batons and firearms.

Comment

• RIP NATE.

You almost made it to the end of my latest XCOM2 WOTC playthrough. I want to finish this up since they're releasing a bunch of free shit for XCOM2 WOTC PC owners next week.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          RIP NATE.

You almost made it to the end of my latest XCOM2 WOTC playthrough. I want to finish this up since they're releasing a bunch of free shit for XCOM2 WOTC PC owners next week.
                          [emoji33]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• And Spidey has been 100% beaten. Bring on the next one dammit

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              And Spidey has been 100% beaten. Bring on the next one dammit

Red Dead Redemption 2 on Oct 26th. Debating getting it on PS4 for the extra shit. But, that storage suck.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Got my replacement Xbox One X in yesterday. Bring RDR2 the fuck onnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Comment

Working...
                                X