Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I grabbed Destiny 2 today because of the Best Buy promotion. I was hoping to play tonight but it needs a FORTY-TWO GIG patch so maybe I'll play it next week during a break from the new Spider-Man game.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      I grabbed Destiny 2 today because of the Best Buy promotion. I was hoping to play tonight but it needs a FORTY-TWO GIG patch so maybe I'll play it next week during a break from the new Spider-Man game.
      Its almost fixed!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        I grabbed Destiny 2 today because of the Best Buy promotion. I was hoping to play tonight but it needs a FORTY-TWO GIG patch so maybe I'll play it next week during a break from the new Spider-Man game.

It's free on PS4 right now...

Comment

• Sick burn.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It was free at Besy Buy also but in this case I have the disc because I am an old man still clinging to physical media. It was free with any $29.99 game purchase and I was buying Spider-Man this week anyway.

Comment

• Sick rebuttle
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Ah ok I just didn't want you spending money and was hoping you could return an unopened copy with your 1996 CD owning ass.

Comment

• Cue grave going to Sam Goody...

Comment

• $17.99?! WHAT A BARGAIN FOR BEST OF DIRE STRAITS.

Comment

• I bought a copy of Soul Coughing's "Irresistible Bliss" for $16.99 at Sam Goody back in... whenever it was released. I then promptly set it down next to the change machine at the arcade and forgot about it for two minutes. It was gone when I went ran back. So dumb.

Comment

• Gah cant wait for spidey...

Comment

• Really liking the new Destiny DLC

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Gah cant wait for spidey...
                            Off tomorrow. Took an hour nap and about to hop on.

Comment

• I really want to get Spidey, but Amazon losing that discount is cooling me off until Black Friday.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• The swinging feels fucking great. Took a bit to get the hang of but heck yeah. Fighting system is fluid as fuck. Love grabbing things and swinging them into bad guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X