X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m playing Octopath Traveler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      It's easy if you're using a ps4. Make a twitch account first and then link it. Then it's all about testing audio and whatnot
      Hmmmmz, I think they may be looking at doing so on PC, but I may set up more than one. Hell I could use a hobby myself.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• PC you should look into OBS or Xsplit. We use xsplit but its 25 bucks every three months. ObS is free.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Mogwhy View Post
          I’m playing Octopath Traveler.
          How is that so far? Reviews have been all over.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            Yes. I am alluding to taking a nap after the end of the game.
            Heh, Kratos deserves a nap after all that shit. Make sure he gets one.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I kind of wish I hadn't finished it. I mean I can go back and tie us some loose ends but it's so damned good that I want more.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The valkyries are a real asspain. I thought they'd all be like that first one by the dead giant but NOPE!

Comment

• Fuck me upppppppppppppp with that RDR2 trailer.

Comment

• And here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=valOBeMhBeY

WANT RIGHT NOW
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• if it hits 60 FPS and the horses handle better I'm in.

Comment

• Unhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• yeah, agreed. This would be a great time for Rob's masturbating kid gif.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Just grabbed that new Marvel VR game. Its pretty dope. Rocket is awesome and deadpool is a bunch of fun.

Comment

• Mad jelly. Sold my house and building a new one, but stuck living with In-laws in a tiny townhouse for the next 8 months with no room to set up my PC much less Oculus

Guess it'll be cheap by the time I can play it
                              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Picked up Into the Breach for the Switch. This is the perfect system for it. Game is still hard as balls.

Comment

Working...
                                X