Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I got Xcom 2. I didn't play the Xcom games since the originals.

Wow.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• xcom2 and War of the chosen are one of my favorite games of all time. Everything is amazing. Highly recommend installing and playing through War of the chosen as your first playthrough. They fixed/added a ton of awesome content.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'll get it eventually, if I continue liking this game as much as I do.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The new Fortnite season stuff is pretty great. Those ATVs are the shit and the portals are a super fun addition.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah I may finally give it another shot. I played some with my niece when she spent the night a couple weeks ago. I love the skins in the battle pass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              The new Fortnite season stuff is pretty great. Those ATVs are the shit and the portals are a super fun addition.
              Do you buy the new seasons or is it free update stuff? Cant remember.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Season are free. Battle pass is money. You can play with no money but my bad ass looking dude will make you jealous with his sweet dance moves

Comment

• PSN has been down since last night.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Sucks that the ps4 wont allow crossplay

Comment

• I would be playing Fortnite on PS4 while waiting for this Joe Bob Shudder fiasco to get going, but everything is taking forever to download.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Sucks that the ps4 wont allow crossplay
                        It will.....with PC only.

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        I would be playing Fortnite on PS4 while waiting for this Joe Bob Shudder fiasco to get going, but everything is taking forever to download.
                        I am on teh PS4's waiting to die with you noobs.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• If it has finally finished downloading, I'll play tonight.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            If it has finally finished downloading, I'll play tonight.
                            Cool, my oldest and I will join if you see us. BDaddy316 on PS4.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Played Horizon Zero Dawn's Frozen Wilds DLC. Forgot how much I enjoyed this game.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Fuck. I still need to get back to that game. Never finished it

Comment

Working...
                                X