Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah, I almost didn't buy it but I'm a fucking sucker for Jurassic Park. Totally worth it if you can grab it for under 20 if only because it looks amazing.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• DropMix is $30 at Toys R Us now so this HMX Stan finally picked it up. It's basically being a DJ with Pokeman cards. And it's awesome.

Comment

• fuck man, it's still like 100 bucks out here. I want it but ain't dropping that kind of money.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It's $40-50 on Amazon and Best Buy all the time. Hell it was $40 at Best Buy this weekend.

Comment

• Dammit. I only go to target.

Comment

• Got that mad discount and all

Comment

• played some amazing games (when it worked) of Fortnite with Ceej, Ari and a buddy of ours. Ceej made a new best friend and possibly is being groomed by Ari's kid. hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  played some amazing games (when it worked) of Fortnite with Ceej, Ari and a buddy of ours. Ceej made a new best friend and possibly is being groomed by Ari's kid. hahaha
                  Ha!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

played some amazing games (when it worked) of Fortnite with Ceej, Ari and a buddy of ours. Ceej made a new best friend and possibly is being groomed by Ari's kid. hahaha

I told Luke to get his bags packed by this weekend so he can begin the road trip with his new Uncle CJ.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• legit the funniest shit ever

Comment

• I may just kick you off the show and have Luke take your place.

Comment

• A second week of barely being able to schedule F the 13th, so I started fucking around in the single player mode.

Beat the virtual cabin and got the Jason X ending.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I dig the single player stuff. It's fun and the special kills are pretty sweet.

haven't tried the virtual cabin yet. Is the payoff (JASON X) shit worth it?

Comment

I dig the single player stuff. It's fun and the special kills are pretty sweet.

haven't tried the virtual cabin yet. Is the payoff (JASON X) shit worth it?

Well, it's in the third part of the Cabin when you ace the others. Basically, it's revealed that it's the simulator from that movie.

Jason X is just the guy that whacks you. Not a big reveal, but still fun. The fucking worst part of it is in the second load, you've got a Lost Woods segment where you have to nail it perfectly or Jason stabs you.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Saw that new Warframe content announcement and decided to check it out again. I've got a ton of shit from Twitch Prime, so why not. This is a totally fucking different game from when I first played it at launch. I remember it being a bland wave based dungeon crawler style game before. Now it's a super fast and fluid third person action game with a real story and everything. I had to turn down some of the view speed because it was making me sick from how fast it was, but that's my only issue so far. I played the tutorial and a couple more missions, and I am going to keep digging in and seeing if the paid shit makes progression impossible. I get the impression that's not the case though based on what I've read about it. Might be a good PUBG cleanser.

Comment

Working...
                                X