X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    https://kotaku.com/playerunknown-s-b...ort-1826379953

Doesn't sound like a code issue to me.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      Are the shotguns in PUBG both over powered AND fucking inconsistent? If so, PUBG may have a case.

No, they pretty much suck shit all the time and they're totally a luck weapon. The auto shotty is the only viable one, but you want to ditch it by second circle.

Comment

• Cool, maybe one day I'll be able to afford another game. Feels like I just keep throwing money away lately on shit I don't love.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Detroit:Beyond Human continues to be exactly what I wanted from it. Probably Cage's best game thus far. Almost done with it and I just hit the android sex shop. I WANT THIS FUTURE. ahhaha.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• little bro talked me into playing Fortnite. I only really ever put in time in the single player game during it's original betas. As a battle royale game I find this much more fun than PUBG and I think that's because of the arcade angle as opposed to the realistic angle. I don't know shit about guns so when people are saying "GET THAT *insert gun here!*" in PUBG I have no idea what the fuck they are saying, but running around and seeing a purple glowy means WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT TYPE OF GUN IT IS, IT IS OBVIOUSLY BETTER.

So yeah, not putting crazy amounts of time into it but when bored I switch between the Xbox version and the PC version

Comment

• Got to a spot where God of War really opens up last night. How long is this game?! I will never finish it.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                Got to a spot where God of War really opens up last night. How long is this game?! I will never finish it.
                Main story, around 20 hours. Completionist, probably 30-40 hours.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  little bro talked me into playing Fortnite. I only really ever put in time in the single player game during it's original betas. As a battle royale game I find this much more fun than PUBG and I think that's because of the arcade angle as opposed to the realistic angle. I don't know shit about guns so when people are saying "GET THAT *insert gun here!*" in PUBG I have no idea what the fuck they are saying, but running around and seeing a purple glowy means WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT TYPE OF GUN IT IS, IT IS OBVIOUSLY BETTER.

So yeah, not putting crazy amounts of time into it but when bored I switch between the Xbox version and the PC version
                  Rob, add me on PC, It's Canttouchthis316, no I didn't pick it, my 12 year old did after hearing MC Hammer on the radio. Not even bullshitting.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Trying to organize a multiplayer playthrough of Friday the 13th coming up this weekend.

Mainly because the last update will be the last update probably forever. Why? Well, Series Bigwig Victor Miller is suing everyone involved in F the 13th and that's effectively killed everything Jason related.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• If anyone cares Black Ops 3 just went free on PS+ as a bonus for E3
                      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• For Honor starter edition is free for all on PC. I bought it on PS4 but it never stayed connected to the servers, so I grabbed this. Hopefully I can actually play it.

Comment

• they fixed the server issues a while ago on the PS4. Runs flawless now. Loved that game.

Comment

• so Fortnite on the Switch is pretty swank actually. For whatever reason, I did the best I've ever did last night on it. 5 kills. oh shit.

hahaha.

Comment

• picked up that new Jurassic Park game. I can't tell if I like it or not. Pretty sure I'm still in the tutorial but even with the issues I have (forced bullshit missions that go against what I WANT to do, no way to follow the guests or do anything with them at all, awkward building tools and landscaping shit) nothing is as great as releasing a new dinosaur into a pen and watching it go after my goddamn group of non violent dinosaurs.

Comment

• Once I read about how little customization there is, and it's basically just "raise X meter to Y number to unlock another park area" I was over it.

Comment

Working...
                                X