This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Picked up State of Decay 2 on GamePass. Won't be able to play it until next week but let me know if any of you grab this.

Trying to finish Gears 4 atm.

I'm debating grabbing it on XBONE.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      Trying to wrap my head around the logistics of the Far Cry 5 ending. How did Joseph set all of that up? Definitely not the "feel good" ending I was expecting. So since I finished that story I picked up God of War. Man, I was worried the combat wouldn't be as fun because you have an axe instead of the two blades and I sure was wrong. It's really fun so far. But I messed up in the first area with some treasures so I hope I'm able to go back there eventually.
      I believe you can, could be wrong but I think you'll be fine.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So far Detroit: Become Human is awesome. The junkyard scene is legit awesome.

Clancy Brown and Lance Henriksen aren't too shabby. digging it so far.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fortnite when it works is soooooo good, but when it's not it's sooooo bad, that's my main issue with it, it's so inconsistent. One time you can barely be on someone and they'll die instantly with a shotgun, the very next second you can be squarely on their head with the crosshair and it'll do like 9 dmg. The inconsistency is infuriating.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• PUBG remains great. Lots of changes while I was away from it for a couple weeks. Added a lot of new grips, which is a bit confusing at first but you figure out pretty quick. Making the DMR separate from sniper rifles is great, and let's you share attachments between the two weapon types. Adore the new scopes, especially the 3x. Love finding syringes out in the world now. All the new buildings in Miramar are wonderful. We kept coming across new places we'd never seen before, or finding that they added more buildings to locations that were previously worthless. And the event mode is so fun. We did some of the crossbow/gillie suits this weekend, and came in second three times in a row. I have no idea how crossbows work, but dual wielding them is hilarious.

Comment

• Can't wait to see what happens now that PUBG is trying to sue Epic.

GTFO.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                Trying to wrap my head around the logistics of the Far Cry 5 ending. How did Joseph set all of that up? Definitely not the "feel good" ending I was expecting. So since I finished that story I picked up God of War. Man, I was worried the combat wouldn't be as fun because you have an axe instead of the two blades and I sure was wrong. It's really fun so far. But I messed up in the first area with some treasures so I hope I'm able to go back there eventually.
                Yeah, you'll be able to go back for anything you missed.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Does it matter what version of State of Decay 2 you get?
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Can't wait to see what happens now that PUBG is trying to sue Epic.

GTFO.
                    Yeah, even though both are BR type games they're not even close to the same thing.

Comment

• We don't even know what the lawsuit is. I highly doubt it's "you stole teh battle royaaaaaaale!" and more likely it's that they have code protected by copyright that Epic has seen due to PUBG using their engine, and PUBG believes some of that code was used in Fortnight. It's a case that's happened before.

Comment

• I hope Epic counters and takes away their engine use just for the lulz.

Comment

• Epic's been sued over their engine before. Unless PUBG Corp hired Dennis Dyack there's going to be some kind of financial compensation and never hear about it again.

Comment

• Are the shotguns in PUBG both over powered AND fucking inconsistent? If so, PUBG may have a case.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              We don't even know what the lawsuit is. I highly doubt it's "you stole teh battle royaaaaaaale!" and more likely it's that they have code protected by copyright that Epic has seen due to PUBG using their engine, and PUBG believes some of that code was used in Fortnight. It's a case that's happened before.
                              https://kotaku.com/playerunknown-s-b...ort-1826379953

Doesn't sound like a code issue to me.

Comment

• I am fucking DIGGING Detroit:Beyond Human so far. There have been 2-3 sequences that have kicked my ass in how awesome they are. Love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X