Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This new monitor is amazing. Sadly my old 970 doesn't do 144hz refresh rate, but a new card has been on my list for a while now. After I get caught up from my truck repairs I will look into grabbing a new card, hopefully prices will have dropped.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Gaiman's Norse Mythology is a very good entry point.
      Cool, will check this out.

Started Bloodborne. I learned from Demon's Souls that I don't have the patience for these games so I'm cheating and glancing at a guide when having trouble. It's been less infuriating so far.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Bloodborne is fucking great.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Also, Beat Saber is a bunch of fun if not incredibly bare bones. It's a blast to play but the song selection is super small. Here's hoping a modding scene comes out or at least an editor so i can add my own music...
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• So ended up just following a guide and finished Bloodborne. Thank you to the people who helped me beat the last 2-3 bosses in the last Chalice Dungeon, that shit was annoying.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Atta boy Fil! Now get the DLC and play that, the bosses are fantastic and tough
              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Picked up the latest DK game for the Switch. I ended up missing it on the Wii U but I loved the original DKCR game.

So far this game is platforming greatness mixed with a healthy dose of FUCK YOU I MADE THAT JUMP GODDAMMIT

Dig it. So many secrets.

Comment

• That's good to hear! I got it for my birthday but haven't had a chance to boot it up yet. It looks like it's more of a throwback to the first DKC games.

Comment

• it totally is. did you ever play DKCR on the Wii? It's basically a big budget throw back to the DKC games from the SNES with WAY MORE shit to do and it's beautiful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                      Atta boy Fil! Now get the DLC and play that, the bosses are fantastic and tough
                      Heh, I'm all "Souls'd" out.

Comment

• I really want to play Ni No Kuni 2. I wish Humble or somebody would put it on sale for like $40.

Comment

• Picked up State of Decay 2 on GamePass. Won't be able to play it until next week but let me know if any of you grab this.

Trying to finish Gears 4 atm.

Comment

• Ni No Kuni 2 is real good, and so relaxing.

Comment

• Trying to wrap my head around the logistics of the Far Cry 5 ending. How did Joseph set all of that up? Definitely not the "feel good" ending I was expecting. So since I finished that story I picked up God of War. Man, I was worried the combat wouldn't be as fun because you have an axe instead of the two blades and I sure was wrong. It's really fun so far. But I messed up in the first area with some treasures so I hope I'm able to go back there eventually.

Comment

• Joseph didn't. The world did.

Comment

Working...
                                X