Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of you guys going to pick up Champions Online tomorrow?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• No go here for me. I played the beta for a bit and while it was fun, my next MMO will be Old Republic. But I know this game will be pretty big, let's just hope they are hardcore with ferreting out all of the copycat characters that the fucking n00bs will be playing. Go The Bulk!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Champions will be my stopgap game until SW:TOR comes out. I can't wait to unleash my first superhero, DOUBLE TAP, on the world!
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• If you haven't tried this yet, the customization for characters will blow your mind. Seriously. IT reminded me of the Spore Creature Creator. You could spend all day just coming up with new characters and powers.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That's what I've heard, Rob. Apparently, spending 2 hours setting your character up is about the norm: getting the powers, the costume, and the overall LOOK right is supposed to be a gas.

Comment

• I want to pick it up so badly but my "rig" is not capable at this time. Damn CPU!!
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It'd be fun to make a 'League of Ineptitude' with a bunch of you guys.

Comment

• Dibs on "The Hangover" as my hero name.

I got the cosmic shakes, can travel into the dimension known as the DTSector, and can vomit anything up (from jetliners to planet-sized boobs).

My mortal enemy is Al-Anon. They're the sober, dead-inside Hydra to my drunk Nick Fury.
                  Last edited by Captain Russ; 08-31-2009, 12:46 PM.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I doubt my computer could handle it. But I'd love to design my own character.

And yes, it would be wearing a v-neck.

And please tell me Russ, that your character would have a stetson or some other Texas sterotype?
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
                      It'd be fun to make a 'League of Ineptitude' with a bunch of you guys.
                      Yes, yes it would.

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                      Dibs on "The Hangover" as my hero name.

I got the cosmic shakes, can travel into the dimension known as the DTSector, and can vomit anything up (from jetliners to planet-sized boobs).

My mortal enemy is Al-Anon. They're the sober, dead-inside Hydra to my drunk Nick Fury.
                      It's that kind of creativity that got you free monies in CoH. Costume contests FTW!

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                      I doubt my computer could handle it. But I'd love to design my own character.

And yes, it would be wearing a v-neck.

And please tell me Russ, that your character would have a stetson or some other Texas sterotype?
                      He said his character was "The Hangover" how much more stereotypical do you want him to be?
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                        I'll exclusively execute the mentally handicapped...?

Or I can just have some longhorn/Cowboys iconography to show my enemies where I hail from...ARE YOU CRAZY!?

They'll find (Al-Anon, as mentioned previously) and grenade-fuck my family if I did that. The anonymity of being drunk can afford me a new accent every other minute, culminating in "authentic frontier gibberish".

The only way they'll get to me is if they attached a keg to a string...
                        Last edited by Captain Russ; 08-31-2009, 01:10 PM.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• But I thought your power comes from your lucky hat. You know, the one you wore when Kennedy was shot.

Comment

• That was a gift from Governor Connelly.

It was either I took the hat or he took my Mini-bar Key of the Infinite.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm sure afterwards, he and LBJ drove around Texas in a van and solved mysteries.

Comment

• Not a goddamn chance I would let El Beej take my key.

He was drunk enough on power that liquor wasn't enough, anyway.

Unless the liquor was fermented in the vagina of a star...

...but that's a different story altogether.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X