Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still enjoying FC5. Been having fun fucking shit up with my attack heli, jumping out with my wingsuit, and fucking dudes up with my shotty. Good stuff.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Took out John Seed this morning. This game is a ton of fun.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Woof, that whole sequence from meeting at the church to the end of the bunker goes on for a LONG time. I died a bunch in the bunker but it still took like two hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          Woof, that whole sequence from meeting at the church to the end of the bunker goes on for a LONG time. I died a bunch in the bunker but it still took like two hours.
          That's the first area guy? Yeah...that bunker is the hardest of the three.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            That's the first area guy? Yeah...that bunker is the hardest of the three.
            Good to know. It wasn't too bad.

Comment

• Yeah, first area guy. I thought you were supposed to rush through the back half when everything is exploding so took a LOT of losses. Once I realized it wasn't timed I was more methodical and stayed low, after that it was no problem.

Comment

• Faith is the hardest boss, but even she follows a pattern.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Currently in Faith's region. I'm trying to complete each region fully before moving on at least in regards to side missions/story missions.

Comment

• hacked my snes classic. Now I have all of the games. Suck it Nintendo and your lame selection.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Currently in Faith's region. I'm trying to complete each region fully before moving on at least in regards to side missions/story missions.

Beat Faith's section this weekend. That was a fun battle. Still digging the shit out of this game.

Comment

hacked my snes classic. Now I have all of the games. Suck it Nintendo and your lame selection.
                        Link? I was messing with mine on Saturday night. I have one of those cable extensions, and I wonder if I am getting some lag on the controls. Either that or Super Mario World actually controls like dog shit and it's been too long since I played.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mClIREav3gc

Just gotta download the hakchi program and follow the instructions. Now there are other ways to do this as well such as putting RetroArch on there as well. Here's another one that goes over that too:
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqJCwR6H7Iw

the whole process took me less than 10 mins.

Comment

• I'm going to play around with this and try to get all of the NES games on here as well since I still have the original kernal dumped to my desktop

Comment

hacked my snes classic. Now I have all of the games. Suck it Nintendo and your lame selection.
                              HMMMMMMM.... Is there a risk of bricking the thing doing this? I would love to add more games but if I wreck my bday gift the wife will have my head
                              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I mean, I guess? But I legit had no issues. Plus when you dump the kernal (first thing you do) if you save it you should in theory be able to reset the thing to factory default.

Comment

Working...
                                X