This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
    Unless you're planning on doing rank like crazy, pass on the maps.
    Ok, so the maps you buy are ONLY for ranked? As in you guys don't use those maps to screw around on? Halo is weird.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Well only Nate and I own them all.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I own all but the last map pack released. I stopped buying them when people stopped playing Halo.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Jesus. I haven't had a gaming session like last night's in a long fucking time. Great games fuckers. Some ridiculous shit. I'll see if I can get some funny pics later on tonight.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
            Jesus. I haven't had a gaming session like last night's in a long fucking time. Great games fuckers. Some ridiculous shit. I'll see if I can get some funny pics later on tonight.
            No shit, me and I think Russ got hit with a double dose of rockets and were shot into mid-air were we did I think 37 barrel rolls and we landed ON the check point thing. Awesomeness. I actually liked the slayer games a lot more than I remembered, especially the "all weapons" ones. Rockets are fun but jesus is the reload lengthy. lol.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Shit was fucking awesome last Friday. Hopefully this can happen again.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                Shit was fucking awesome last Friday. Hopefully this can happen again.
                I played "basic training" last night whatever that means. I'm guessing online play for this puts all teh newbs together. I ended up with a full white diamond after a couple games, whatever that means. I had fun last Friday and look forward to another fun filled evening. Hopefully rocket race will happen again too as that was too fun.

Comment

• We borrowed my dad's Wii this weekend and played some Wii Sports Resort. Good stuff. Glad I didn't rebuy a Wii though. We were already bored after 2 days of playing.

Comment

• Halo tonight? I'll try and be on round 9ish CST probably.

Comment

Halo tonight? I'll try and be on round 9ish CST probably.
                      I'll try. Work and all.

Comment

• otherwise, we just need to try and set up a day where we play, like how we used to do with L4D.

Comment

Halo tonight? I'll try and be on round 9ish CST probably.
                          Depends on how much vitamin E I can get my hands on.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Motherfuckfatsdominoharvey.

May be able to tonight, but I'll be on a bit later than 9.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'll be on round 9-10ish. All depends on what we're doing tonight.

Comment

I'll be on round 9-10ish. All depends on what we're doing tonight.
                                Between work, Brett Favre vs the Texans, and wrestling I'll try to squeeze you guys in. So basically, yeah, I'll be there.

Comment

Working...
                                X