Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ended up grabbing Far Cry 5 Deluxe on XBOX ONE. Basically, I just didn't want to have spend time clearing room on PS4 hard drive for it.

So, who's up for shooting rural white supremacists in the face next week?
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I've been bored with both fc3 and 4. Is this one inherently different. I hated the giant open world shit. Typical ubi collection shit.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's probably more of the same. But it's about a religious Doomsday cult in Montana! I've never played one of these games but I'm excited for this one.

Comment

• Picked up A Way Out on Xbone. Played the first hour or so with my brother. It's basically Shawshank the game so far. I'm digging it.

Also grabbed Sea of Thieves with Game Pass if anyone else has it.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Picked up A Way Out on Xbone. Played the first hour or so with my brother. It's basically Shawshank the game so far. I'm digging it.

Also grabbed Sea of Thieves with Game Pass if anyone else has it.

The CHUD Discord kids want me to grab it. I haven't seen much to wow me. Still, I'd give it a shot on Game Pass.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'll be grabbing FC5 on Xbox. I also really want Ni No Kuni 2.

Comment

• about half way through A Way Out with Lesley at the moment. It's not bad. 30 bucks seems like the perfect price.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  30 bucks seems like the perfect price.
                  Wish MS agreed with this for Sea of Thieves
                  XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Still haven't played it yet.

Comment

• got a free month of Game Pass so I downloaded Sea, ww2k17, and halo wars 2.

Comment

• Jumped back into AC Origins. And got more chicken in PUBG. I wish we had 8 people, because they had an event of 8 man squads and double AR spawns.

Comment

• I'd play with you guys but yall are a bit more serious about it then I am. hahaha.

Comment

• PLAY TO WIN.

Had a hilarious chicken dinner last night where we were underneath basically a drainage ditch, and the guys had to come at me to avoid the circle. They were afraid to rush me because I kept popping up and spraying at them. Dipshits didn't pay attention and got killed by the circle because they didn't realize my teammates were dead. WINNER WINNER.

Comment

• I play to have fun. Still not fun sitting in a room for 15 mins doing nothing.

Comment

• I've told you this before, but we haven't played like that for MONTHS. Once we got our feet wet and got a grip of the game mechanics we stopped hiding out in houses. They are only places to collect loot or get sight lines to dump on another team. Otherwise houses are death traps.

Comment

Working...
                                X