Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't seen anything about it in years, but my understanding is it gets pretty regular updates and the F2P stuff isn't insanely intrusive.

Comment

• That's what I've been reading about the F2P game. Went ahead and downloaded it this morning, gonna give it a spin soon.

Comment

• Unlocked some new mechs in Into the Breach. My new squad is kicking butt now.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well shit, I don't hate Metal Gear Survive?

Played through season 3 of Telltale's The Walking Dead. Still better than the show. Clementine is growing up.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Played some more Into The Breach, and starting to "get it." And the second squad with the jet makes far more sense to me than the beginner squad.

Comment

• I use a combo of my standard starter mech, the science pusher mech, and rocket launcher mech.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                Well shit, I don't hate Metal Gear Survive?
                I've watched a few streams of it. Looks boring as fuck to me but then again I HATE survival games and crafting games. Hopefully this is free at some point on PS+.

Comment

• After hearing Giant Bomb talk about Nier Automata a lot during their game of the year stuff I finally decided to give it a shot. Finished it and got all the "endings," they are more like chapters or acts really. It was a bit anime, but the story got interesting after a while, and the game gets really fucking dark. Surprisingly, I ended up liking it a lot, despite there being a lot of things that I didn't like or annoyed me (anime-ness aside), like the hacking/bullet hell mini games you have to do quite a few of after a certain point storywise with one of the characters. Also, the lack of voice acting in parts of the game annoyed me a bit. No spoilers, but damn, the end of the Pascal storyline got to me. If you're looking for a game dealing with existentialism (and android upskirts), this is it.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Nier Automata fucking OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNS.

Comment

• I'm super hype on Far Cry 5. Who else is playing and on what system?
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm also really excited. I pre-ordered the Mondo version through Ubi's site. I'll be on PS4. It's gonna be like some of the early cases I worked! Except with more shooting.

Comment

• On the recommendation of a fellow history sloot, I picked up Kingdom Come: Deliverance to see what it was all about.

And I thought the bugs in Fallout 3 were bad...

...and yet I am still compelled by aspects of the world on display (namely being a scrub-ass serf to nobility amid the political turmoil in the 15th century).
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            I'm super hype on Far Cry 5. Who else is playing and on what system?
                            Xbox One X

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                            On the recommendation of a fellow history sloot, I picked up Kingdom Come: Deliverance to see what it was all about.

And I thought the bugs in Fallout 3 were bad...

...and yet I am still compelled by aspects of the world on display (namely being a scrub-ass serf to nobility amid the political turmoil in the 15th century).
                            Fuck that gamergate turd and his shitty game.

Slay the Spire continues to be rad. The daily challenge has turned into my pre-bed ritual.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Fuck that gamergate turd and his shitty game.
                              No idea who made it, I am blissfully ignorant in that regard. All I know is Brian Blessed is in it and archery was hard back in the day without a reticle.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• https://waypoint.vice.com/en_us/arti...waypoint-radio

Comment

Working...
                                X