Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dipping my toes back into PUBG. Haven't won any games, but everything my roommate and I survive beyond the first drop has gone top 10. We'd probably win, but he doesn't want to listen to my 400 hours of experience for the small things that get you that roasted chicken.

Also been playing a bunch of Sims 4. I still find building to be the most fun, and once I need to "play" I am just kind of bored. But I think we spent 20 hours building stuff this weekend. All the expansions are half off right now if anyone is thinking about jumping in. We just got the pets and city life expansions.

Comment

• Picked up Papers Please for five dollary doos and now understand the awesome power wielded by border control agents.

Alternating between disgust and satisfaction with every stamp made.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Into the Breach is great so far.

If you liked FTL,you'll dig this.

15 bucks on Steam.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I am grabbing Breach when I get home. I have no idea why I played so little FTL. I think I spent like 2 hours total on it.

Reminds me, I need to play more Heat Signature.

Comment

• FTL is the fucking shit. It needs to hit the switch right now.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Overwatch because I just can't quit and Fortnite because my kids dig it and play with me.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• #DadTime

Comment

• Into The Breach is fucking rugged. I really like it, but my understanding is the three units are the three units and you're just augmenting them. Not sure how I feel about it. I think I'd like this WAY more as a couch game with an iPad, but it is good as hell.

Comment

• it's awesome. hard as balls too.

Comment

• This would kill on the Switch.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Into The Breach is fucking rugged. I really like it, but my understanding is the three units are the three units and you're just augmenting them. Not sure how I feel about it. I think I'd like this WAY more as a couch game with an iPad, but it is good as hell.
                        Yeah, you only get three units, but you can change those units as you level up to different ones. Like planes and shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          #DadTime
                          Till my new PC comes in then I'm playing all the shit I want AND NO ONE CAN TOUCH MY NEW SHITTT!@!!!!!
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            it's awesome. hard as balls too.
                            I've been playing this wrong. I Was playing this like all other tactics games meaning trying to kill all units. Kept losing. Now I realize it's more of a puzzle game and I need to use my mech skills to just keep those vek at bay. Doing better now.

Comment

• YUUUUUUUUUUUUUP. I was terrified to take hits and such before. Now I understand I need to use one as a tank to absorb damage sometimes, and stop going for kills.

Comment

• Thinking about trying out Star Trek Online just for fun, as I'm nowhere near as hardcore a gamer as you lot. Anyone ever play this (I think Matt's played it before), and what do you think of it? I know it's free to play, and you gotta shell some cash out to get the fancier ships and perks (they're running a sale on one of the subscriptions, and as I'm a Trek geek, I'm kind of tempted), but I'm still curious about trying it out. Any thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                                X