Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commander Headcheese having a deep introspective moment as he realizes The Pony Kicker is about to run out of fuel deep in space...
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• lolllll

Finished SuperHot, well, the main game. Now have all that extra stuff like endless mode unlocked. Think I got the wife hooked on Robo Recall! Also she tried the climb for about 5 minutes but said it was making her legs shake haha
      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Battle Chasers: Nightwar OWNS. At first I thought it was more of a Grandia style game, but there's a lot of Darkest Dungeon in there. It's the right amount of difficult, and requires being smart about your planning, abilities, and especially your money. I wish it was on Switch, because it is literally the perfect Switch game, but otherwise it's so fucking good.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Battle Chasers: Nightwar OWNS. At first I thought it was more of a Grandia style game, but there's a lot of Darkest Dungeon in there. It's the right amount of difficult, and requires being smart about your planning, abilities, and especially your money. I wish it was on Switch, because it is literally the perfect Switch game, but otherwise it's so fucking good.
          #MYBOI
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I thought I read it was coming to the switch. Maybe I'll wait to see or wait until it's on sale. I know that you dug it Russ and it looks fun but I have so many games at the moment. I was going to grab it for Ceej though.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It's on sale right now, that's why I grabbed it. I went searching for when it was coming to Switch and I found an interview where one of the programmers said the engine basically went on fire when they tried to port it, and the version of Unity they used is more or less incompatible with the Switch. So they're working on it, but they had no idea when it may be ready. It was supposed to release Q1 2018 for Switch.

Comment

• It would fucking kill on a handheld.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Is this game a pick up and play for a few mins game or a time sink type game?

Comment

• The way the dungeons are built, it feels a bit like Chrono Trigger, albeit with a "try your luck on a higher difficulty" option if you want to go back in for better stuff. The average time for those is anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour on an initial run. But you can always stop at anytime.

The open world map is akin to Mario 3, where you can explore and jump into fights on the road if you want, but for the most part, I'd say it will sink its hooks into you if you like the combat system/are a loot whore extraordinaire.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, it has pretty well defined places to stop whenever you want.

Comment

• Looking at a guide for Zelda I guess I just need to dick around in the world for a while and it will give me the second mission. Bitch, I ain't running around a dangerous world with just a stick and a t-shirt. I'll explore once I have a proper sword and clothing beyond the decent pants I found.

Comment

• So many easter eggs in the Croft Manor DLC from Rise of the Tomb Raider.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• What was the deal with the music video you posted?

Comment

• The music was from Tomb Raider II. Wanted to send the video to my brother and sister to see if they recognized it.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• ah, nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X