Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm using mouse and keyboard, don't have an xbox controller.. unless dualshock 4 works too

After the fines i realized it was telling me to go to dock 2 but i flew around what felt like everywhere and couldn't find it. Then I used my space brain and found it 'upside down' on the bottom of the station haha. I did remember the landing gear! But it's really awkward trying to look through the bridge of my nose for the keys everytime I need to do something.

I'm in Sylvester Stallone station!

We fly together, we die together. Bad boys for life!
    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• get an xbox controller or get the dual shock working. You can't play this game in VR with keyboard and mouse.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• and yeah, sometimes you have to fly into the station to find the docking bays or if they are a smaller station, they will be outside somewhere. Just gotta look for those orange lines denoting the docking bay
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You're telling me. I nearly puked when I first fired it up and found moving my mouse left or right even a tiny fraction would send my ship spiraling around uncontrollably, and then spiraling uncontrollably in the opposite direction as I tried to correct it

Comment

• oh man, if you haven't grabbed it yet Jesse, grab The Lab for VR. Free from valve. Some fun tech demo stuff in there. Was having a blast with the space arcade shooter and the giant catapult.

Grabbed Portal Bridge Constructor because I wanted a new puzzle game. IT's 10 bucks on Steam and worth every penny. Just a bunch of fun

Comment

• Oh yeah, had checked out a bunch of the stuff in the Lab already - the Archer castle defense thing, catapult (awesome), the rotating planet diorama thing, 3d body scans, spaceship shooter. Pretty cool free stuff.

Played a bunch of Rec Room the other night too, round of frisbee golf, shot some hoops, played a few rounds of the fantasy quest thing where you fight monsters with swords and bow, and the alien shooting version. We definitely need to get a group together for that sometime

Comment

• Tekken 7 is fun. I need to go into practice and learn more than button mashing.

Comment

• Battle Chef Brigade remains good, but I am truly fucking ass at the puzzles. Something that bugs me is they don't tell you the recipes and such before the challenge, so you can't make a loadout for the first attempt. So you kind of HAVE to lose first, unless you're amazing, then re-do your loadout when you rematch.

Comment

• I'm playing a lot of Rust. Mainly hanging out on noob servers just because I want to build shit.

What I never build is a pair of pants.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• still having a blast in ED. Ended up playing until like 3 am on Saturday. The Pony Kicker is quite the little pirate ship at the moment. Saving up to buy a Dolphin so I can start slave trading.

Grabbed Battlefront 2 on Xbone on sale since none of you play it on PC. Ended up playing with Ari a bit and it's still a bunch of fun. STill fucking LOVE the space stuff. So much fun.

Comment

• Either a checkpoint isn't loading correctly or I am already completely lost in Zelda, even though it's just the beginning. Is something supposed to happen when you visit the Temple of Time ruins? I will need to Google this.

Comment

• did you climb to the roof?

Comment

• Nope! I'll do that tonight, thanks! I got the bow, ran all over the place, then got fucked up repeatedly by the goblin with those saw blades in that skull hut thing.

Comment

• note: I am not sure if the roof is your answer or not, but I remember a roof was important in the early game.

Comment

• Love this game so much.

Comment

Working...
                                X