Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Streamed some Robo Recall just now. Again, still getting used to VR streaming.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Started Assassin's Creed Origins a couple days ago. I like it so far, even though I can't stealth kill anyone higher than me. It's been okay though, I've been overleveled for most of the missions I've been doing, so I can play stealthy. Only wandered into a couple places with enemies way over my level, so far, and quickly left.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• gonna stream some vidja games here on twitch.tv/braindeadradio here in a few

any suggestions? I'm leaning towards Battlefront 2 or maybe something old school?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• All I want to do is play Superhot.

This was a decent run last night.

Comment

• holy shit, just played this VR game called Rec Room (which is on the PS4 and is CROSS PLAY) with a bunch of random people and it was great. Played some disc golf and shit. Grave, see if this game is free on the PS store. It was free on the PC. Could be fun to play some disc golf and chill.

Comment

• My understanding is yes it is also free on PS4. Rec Room is great.

Comment

• oh shit, we should get a game going at some point.

Comment

• I'll look for it!

Comment

• Picked up a pilotwings like game for the oculus last night. It's a blast. Man, this thing is so much fucking fun.

Comment

• I just set up Rec Room to download remotely thanks to the magic of smartphone technology!

Comment

• yay! I was having a blast last night playing with randoms. I love that it's cross play too. Disc Golf was a ton of fun and I haven't even tried all of the other games yet,

Comment

• Finished the campaign for Doom on one of the higher difficulties and man that thing was intense.

The designs for the revamped enemies were pretty impressive, especially old faves like the Cacodemon, the Spider Mastermind (really fantastic model, lackluster fight), and the Cyberdemon (fuck you six six six ways from Sunday, fella).

The story was as ridiculous as I had hoped and every time I got the opportunity to glory kill a big fat fuck Mancubus I felt a little closer to god.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Can't wait to grab this in VR to play through it again. Loved Doom.

Grabbed Bulletstorm:BIG DICK EDITION or whatever on the PS4 for 10 bucks at Target. I remember liking the game back on the 360 and the updated engine and framerate (still the occasional hiccup) makes this almost a new experience. Also DUKE NUKEM is in this and fits fucking perfectly.

Comment

• That and Fallout 4 VR are the ones I’m really interested in giving a try. May pick up a set in the new year.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Superhot VR is a must. Had Ceej playing that last night and he was a ninja.

Comment

Working...
                                X