This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    If you're not playing HQ Trivia what are you doing.
    I just signed up. New game is today at 3PM EST.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      I just signed up. New game is today at 3PM EST.
      And another at 9PM EST, but last night they didn't have one for some reason. Guessing took the night off for Halloween. We watched 3 people split $2200 the other night.

Comment

• I miss 1 vs 100.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That was a lot of fun.

Comment

• It was the best time (next to the old L4D sessions) I've ever had playing video games.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I taught Lesley how to play chess last night. I gave her the first win to boost her confidence and then promptly checkmated her face in 5 moves in the next game.

#ChessClubNerd

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                It was the best time (next to the old L4D sessions) I've ever had playing video games.
                It'll never be that good again, will it?
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I've tried but it's so hard to coordinate everyone to play

That and our Saint's Row shenanigans were the best.

Comment

• Damn it, I just wanna run around in a hotdog suit and beat the undead back with a dildo-shooting gun.

Is it too much to ask for this in #currentyear America?
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Good old days.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• First RIGS and now Until Dawn: Rush of Blood.. if I ever end up getting my PSVR I'll have a pretty decent library of free games. Cool to see these included in PS+ now and not taking away from the regular 2 free PS4 games
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• PSVR is the still the shit. I'd love to get a game of RIGS with you guys.

Comment

• One of these days, man. I'm bummed my plans last week got derailed.

Comment

• Confirmation BJ Blazcowicz is from Texas. I always knew it in my heart.

Comment

• Finished Fractured But Whole, mechanically a lot stronger than Stick of Truth was, but didn't find it nearly as funny. Nothing came close to the underpants gnomes stuff from the original
                                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
                                X