This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
    Finished the Raid in Destiny 2. Glitchy ass raid, got through the first 3 areas in about 2 hours, then spent too long on the last boss. Finally quit and then tried again the next day and got it done.
    We got the killing blow five times on the boss and each time he glitched and one shot killed all of us. Fuck that thing.

Comment

• Ugh

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• The Battle Chasers game is pretty fun so far. Minimal in scope but highly enjoyable as far as in-battle systems go.

Definitely a throwback to the old days with some swank-ass JoeMad art design.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I looked that up when you mentioned it last week. reviews are decent too.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Honestly, it feels a little bit like a kissing cousin of Chrono Trigger at times.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, I need to show Ceej this. It's right up his alley.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I want to check out Battle Chasers. But, like so many other games, I want it for Switch. The combat looks perfect for handheld.

Comment

• I'm so happy you're a full on Switch convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    I want to check out Battle Chasers. But, like so many other games, I want it for Switch. The combat looks perfect for handheld.
                    If I had one, that's what I'd play it on.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      I'm so happy you're a full on Switch convert.
                      Seriously, I want it for the PS4 and Xbone now. I want more smaller and indie games I can pick up while I watch a movie or something.

Comment

• thinking I may stream some XCOM2 tonight.

Comment

• had a good stream tonight. Some of you are badasses so far.

Comment

• picked up Mass Effect Andromeda again. It's nowhere near as bad as everyone made it out to be but it's still not as a great as part 2 yet.

Comment

• I tried to go back after the patches and just couldn't. The animation was still so bad that I couldn't get beyond it. Definitely the biggest disappointment in recent memory.

Still destroying shit in PUBG. We need a dedicated 4th and we would be getting chicken dinners left and right. Regularly getting into the top 5 and getting screwed by squads larger than ours.

Golf Story end game is a bit of a bummer. Was asked to do 8 match games to unlock the final event, but I don't know where to go or who to challenge. I found 3. I will hop on, search and play a round, then put it down.

Steamworld Dig 2. Really good. I dropped 5 hours in this on Sunday while Sarah was watching TV. I've unlocked a ton of abilities, and enemies are getting more difficult.

Shadow of War. It's more LOTR, and the nemesis system is still really cool. I have probably put a dozen hours into it and I am just now about to storm my first castle. I don't know how many castles you storm, but I could easily see this being 40-50 hours, not counting the end game that apparently unlocks after you've taken everything over.

Comment

• I hate that I can't play as many games as I used to. ughhhh

Comment

Working...
                                X