Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well get used to those. They are in everything now.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      well get used to those. They are in everything now.
      Yeah,
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• streamed XCOM 2 versus with Ceej for a few hours this weekend. Was fun. I brought over my lappy and recording gear and we set up a mini lan party. He was complaining that we couldn't record at his place because his rig was too loud. I asked if he had cleaned it recently, nope. Prior to me taking his rig apart and cleaning the shit out of it, it sounded like a fucking hair dryer. After I cleaned it, shit was whisper quiet.

He learned a valuable lesson. KEEP YO SHIT CLEAN.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Bought Dying Light on Steam while it was on sale (seem to have lost my PS4 copy in the move).

Having headphones on at night for this was an anxiety fueled romp filled with "GUHFUCK" and "AHLETMEGO" for hours at a time.

I figure my neighbors think I'm opening the fucking Lament Configuration with how it sounds free from context.

Also picked up but have yet to crack (for fear of getting even further behind in Inktober endeavors) XCOM2 and that Battle Chasers RPG.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Speakijng of cleaning, what screw drivers do you need to open a ps4?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
              Speakijng of cleaning, what screw drivers do you need to open a ps4?

T8. I bought one for like $4 on Amazon.

Comment

• Thanks!

Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• yep, what Billy said.

Comment

• Nothing gets my palms sweatier than having to clean my laptop.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Golf Story - At the end game and it wants me to play 8 full matches against NPCs before going to the final story tournament. And all the challenges to work on are incredibly difficult. So I took a small break, and going to take my time doing the final 8 matches.

Steamworld Dig 2 - So relaxing. Dig dig dig. Sell sell sell. Upgrade upgrade upgrade. Repeat. Another game perfectly suited for the Switch and tv show.

Comment

• I played Battlefront 2 a bunch this weekend. Totally going to have to grab this. I know everyone is up in arms about the loot boxes, but I was just having fun killing dudes.

Comment

• I played a bit of Battlefront 2. I don't care for how it feels, really sluggish to me, but holy shit it's pretty.

Comment

• odd, didn't feel sluggish at all to me. Shit was running 60+fps on ultra on my rig and oh god it was full of stars

Comment

• It just doesn't feel snappy. It feels slower than I want in an FPS, which was true with the latest Battlefield games too.

Comment

• Finished the Raid in Destiny 2. Glitchy ass raid, got through the first 3 areas in about 2 hours, then spent too long on the last boss. Finally quit and then tried again the next day and got it done.
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X