Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got stuck somewhere in the first Steamworld, but this one looks much improved.

Comment

• Guys, I am terrible at SNES games. What happened? The very first enemies in Super Mario World AND Donkey Kong Country killed me! What the fuck?!

Anyway, Star Fox 2 is neat. You can tell they took a lot of the ideas from this one and used them for Star Fox 64. I still haven't been able to beat it but I think I'm missing something about intercepting the missiles moving on the map. I feel like I should be able to destroy them but don't know how.

Comment

• Those skill atrophy so quickly you've gotta be a turd with no life to play Metal Storm nowadays.

Also, I had no idea there was a Battle Chasers JRPG. And apparently it's good.

Fuckin' A.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Destiny nightfall this week is really good. Perfect balance in it. The first run we were close, second one we knew where all the anomalies were and big fights so we were moving much faster, less conservative with heavy weapons or supers. It was close to finish it, but we pulled it off and felt great.

Comment

• Tried it this morning. Didn't make it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• How close were you? There's a TON of anomalies to find.

Comment

• I'm not sure. I had no idea about the anomolies.

Comment

• Oh yeah, if you're not shooting anomalies you're not getting it done. You'll see a notice in the bottom left corner saying there's one near. They're usually above a door, behind a pole, hidden in a crevice. Each one adds time to the timer.

Comment

• Right, I kinda figured it out as we went but we didn't shootvenough.

Comment

• I tried that Pokemon fighting game on the Switch last night. It's kind of neat. I dig the two different fighting modes that you have to juggle between to win even if I only know like 3 of the Pokemon that are selectable.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I haven't played a game in two weeks. It makes me sad. I am a manchild.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Couldn't get a SNES classic in Canada via presale, the one i managed to get from Target US got cancelled due to some bullshit, couldn't get one on release date.. showed up at Walmart at 7:30am and the lady working the video game section just softly shook her head at me as I was speed walking in.

She knew, she knew..

Been checking retailers sites daily to see if any more stock came in.. nada. Kijiji here is flooded with ads from assholes selling them for $250-350. I gave up on the whole idea of getting one.

Then last night my wife gets home from work, and she's holding one. "Here! Cause you've been so damn depressed about it haha"

And that, fellas, is why you put a ring on it
                          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• good job on getting that man.

Meanwhile the new Battlefront 2 beta on PC is fucking GORGEOUS on my rig on ultra. holy shit. Love they brought classes back, shit feels like an actual game now. May need to grab this.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Outside of the SNES I haven't bought a new game since...I don't know when, maybe Christmas? Now there are so many games I want to play and even more coming soon as the holiday tsunami approaches.

Comment

• Loot boxes are turning me off of Battlefront 2.
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X