X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      Spoiler: life IS strange 
    when it came to the end I felt the ending most true to the story was to fix the past. It was sad but definitely the better ending. I still feel bad I wasn't able to save whatsherface, the suicidal blonde girl. What did you think of the alternate reality in...Episode 3, I think? I felt it was almost like they were setting you up for the ending by having you help paralyzed Chloe with her suicide. This game gave me the emotions, man.
      Spoiler: Life Is Strange 
    Yeah, I kinda knew what they wanted me to do at the end, I just didn't want to do it. I was actually able to save the suicidal girl. They made me feel so bad for that girl, I was happy I was able to get her off that roof. The alternate reality episode was so good, yet sad and fucked up. Game gave me emotions too, hermano.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Tried that Fortnite Battle Royale free to play thing with some friends last night on PS4. I'm not even sure if it would be possible to rip off PUBG any harder than that. It's like a shitty, cartoony PUBG with some half-baked minecraft stuff thrown in and the lewt is a Diablo rip-off with greens and purps and whatnot. The only differences are you don't have to pick up clothing/bags/clips and scopes, and that it sucks. Everything else is there, 100 players squad or solo, run around a starting area for 2 min at the start picking up guns and shooting everyone, then fly out over the island on a bus (its not a plane! doze changes), jump out and parachute down to your area of choice and follow the ever moving/shrinking circle of death.

I haven't won yet but I fully expect a little message to pop up that says "Winner Winner Turkey Dinner" or some shit when you do. Maybe with a winking face.
      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• the fortnite alpha was awesome. Sucks about the final game. The PUBg gamemode is better than PUBg if only because there is more to do than just hoard guns.

The whole spend 25 mins hoarding guns to be shot down in 2 mins just doesn't shit for me. I'm super glad a lot of people dig the game because that's great for the modding scene but there is nothing I'd rather do less is play PUBg with people that take it super seriously. If only because my ADD doesn't allow me to have fun and I just want to fuck around. Also, the hackers are ridiculous now. They need to fix that shit.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• LawBreakers still rules all and I'm so annoyed that gamers shit all over it. It's so much fucking fun with absolutely no user base.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
            Tried that Fortnite Battle Royale free to play thing with some friends last night on PS4. I'm not even sure if it would be possible to rip off PUBG any harder than that. It's like a shitty, cartoony PUBG with some half-baked minecraft stuff thrown in and the lewt is a Diablo rip-off with greens and purps and whatnot. The only differences are you don't have to pick up clothing/bags/clips and scopes, and that it sucks. Everything else is there, 100 players squad or solo, run around a starting area for 2 min at the start picking up guns and shooting everyone, then fly out over the island on a bus (its not a plane! doze changes), jump out and parachute down to your area of choice and follow the ever moving/shrinking circle of death.

I haven't won yet but I fully expect a little message to pop up that says "Winner Winner Turkey Dinner" or some shit when you do. Maybe with a winking face.
            The only cool thing about it is the construction/deconstruction stuff. Saw a clip where someone tossed a wall in front of themselves so they could hide from shooters and another where someone destroyed a tower so that the sniper above fell to the ground and they killed them.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              The only cool thing about it is the construction/deconstruction stuff. Saw a clip where someone tossed a wall in front of themselves so they could hide from shooters and another where someone destroyed a tower so that the sniper above fell to the ground and they killed them.
              Even in one evening, the very first evening, came across way too many times where the nearly final circle would have a giant hill in it, no way to climb it normally, and some squad had already built a ramp up to it and then destroyed the end so no one else could use it, and they would just peek over the edge and rain down rockets, grenades and everything else on anyone trying to squeeze into the circle, and no hope of building a ramp up there with them just unloading on you the whole time

Tried the PUBG thing and hid behind a tree trying to trade fire with my sniper rifle, until they shot a rocket at the tree and vaporized it
              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Even though I have no desire to play it, I caved and let a friend convince me to help him out in Destiny 2. At least I didn't have to buy it. Not sure what class to play, probably a Hunter or Warlock since those were the ones I liked best in the first game. Lets see how fast I can get raid ready.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Warlock is a real powerhouse. All three of the super abilities are good, and the healing rift is incredible. We did the Nightfall run this week, and we were all warlocks. Two of us went Arc which basically just shoots lightning bolts all around you forever, and it just melts adds down. I couldn't imagine not having it.

Comment

• Golf Story is really good. I played for about two hours last night. It's charming as hell, the golf itself is pretty good, and there's fun secrets to unlock. The sense of humor is great too.

Grabbing Cuphead tonight when I get home. FINALLY.

Comment

• I wish they would re-release Sim Golf. That is legit the BEST GOLF GAME of all time.

Comment

• Sim-Golf is SO FUCKING GOOD. It makes me want to cry every time I think about it. And it's damn near impossible to get running on a current machine. I wish I knew where my disc for it was.

Comment

• I got it working a while back but it was a pain in the ass. I fucking loved making my courses and then playing them. Man, now I'm sad too.

Comment

• Played a lot of Destiny 2 this weekend. Got to power level 275 on a Warlock, did the Nightfall. My brother has the game now too, so I started a Hunter to slowly level with him. Any of you do the raid yet?

Comment

• Have some friends talking about trying to do the raid Friday night. Not sure if I can attend, but I'd like to see it.

About 10 hours into Golf Story. It's so good! There's some weird technical issues, like the game not responding to any inputs when loading into a new course forcing you to shut it down and open the game back up. And last night in a big country club there was a hallway that wouldn't let you pass, and you had to go around in a big circle to go back in the room. And finally, the controls in docked mode were totally busted, for me at least. But that's fine because it is the perfect handheld game. I think I am approaching the end game, but it just tossed a lot of new things at me (signing an agent, a werewolf murder mystery, a haunted golf course, joining the fancy club) so it may have legs still. There's two more clubs I don't even have access to yet, and at least one tournament I need to do at my current club. I think once I finish this I am grabbing Steamworld Dig 2 for my handheld couch game.

Comment

• Steamworld Dig was my fucking jam on the Vita. Loved that game.

Good to hear about Golf Story. I do want to grab that at some point.

Comment

Working...
                                X