Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Nintendon't
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
        Well they cancelled my order so fuck Target and fuck Nintendo so sick of anything remotely limited being sold out in seconds globally and scalped for 300% markup.
        That sucks. On preorder day I hauled ass to Gamestop to preorder in person after striking out on all the online drops. I'm still a little annoyed at how Best Buy and Amazon handled it. Nintendo's manufactured scarcity is the biggest bullshit in video games right now.

Comment

• Yeah, part of me doesn't want the damn thing. Nintendo is sooooooooo struggling to be relevent.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Yeah, part of me doesn't want the damn thing. Nintendo is sooooooooo struggling to be relevent.
            The Switch is a massive success. They ain't struggling for shit.

Comment

• It's like the Wii. It's the novelty factor, but past a certain time, it's stale shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                It's like the Wii. It's the novelty factor, but past a certain time, it's stale shit.
                Not at all. The motion controls were pretty well despised within 6 months. The Switch is a legit system with a great controller that gives you the option of using it portable if you want. Being able to take the system off and use it on the couch is incredible, it really can't be overstated. Outside of Zelda almost all of my gaming time is on the couch.

It may not be for you, but thinking it's stale or people don't love it is wrong. It's selling great, people still want one and they can't keep up with shipping demand, and the game lineup is legit.

Comment

• Heh. I made the mistake of getting a Wii. Never again. I may have splurged for a SNES Classic, but Nintendo is so poorly run that I'm not holding my breath. There's a reason they're #3, and while SEGA became a shitshow, Nintendo ain't that far behind. For those who like it, good for you, but I'd rather insert one of those stupid Amiibo figurines up my ass than endorsing those fuckers (sorry Rob).

Comment

• Nintendo still has the smallest part of the pie financially, but with many years of flubs and a slow-to-market digital platform, they'll be back on a better footing with the Switch by the end of the year.

But they still have a long way to go to meet consumer demand in the States. It's either intentional or downright incompetence that allows these sorts of global market miscalculations to occur.

The way they do business is straight up baffling sometimes.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post

The way they do business is straight up baffling sometimes.
                      Their supply chain is insanely strict and conservative. They never overbook their manufacturers and only make what they 100% know they will sell, after being fucked over with Wii and Wii U sitting on shelves. It's baffling they don't make a billion SNES Classics, but for the Switch it makes slightly more sense.

Comment

• Battlestar Galactica Deadlock is intense as shit. it's overwhelming.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Their supply chain is insanely strict and conservative. They never overbook their manufacturers and only make what they 100% know they will sell, after being fucked over with Wii and Wii U sitting on shelves. It's baffling they don't make a billion SNES Classics, but for the Switch it makes slightly more sense.
                          Oh I totally get the restriction on the Switch, but yeah with the retro reintroduction, it seems like a no-brainer, even to a layman.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Battlestar Galactica Deadlock is intense as shit. it's overwhelming.
                            Tell me more
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• it's a giant 3d strategy game
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkCG3nrHmDY

There is so much shit to learn and keep an eye out for but once you beat a mission, you can watch the replay and it looks JUST LIKE THE SHOW which is pretty swank. I've only done 2 missions so I can't say if it's worth it yet, but so far it shows some promise.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hmmmm

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X