Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destiny was great a year after launch. This one plays more of the same but on PC it's so much better.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Holy shit is that Mario Rabbids game fun. Just had an amazing boss fight with Rabbid Kong. It was great.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm stoked for D2

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Yeah, not getting suckered by Destiny again. I'm definitely waiting this time.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Destiny was great a year after launch. This one plays more of the same but on PC it's so much better.
            Iron King or whatever it was called was good, but the next expansion after that was poop.

Comment

• I really want to grab Battlestar Galactica DeadLock but had to grab War of the Chosen instead. Gonna stream the BDR crew going through this I think.

Comment

• War of the Chosen is dope as fuck.

Comment

• Mario Rabbids Kingdom Battle is cool. Feels like a puzzle game in some spots more than X-Com.

Comment

• yep. I fucking love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      War of the Chosen is dope as fuck.
                      The description looks cool.

But I'm the retard still playing Overwatch.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• They boosted Junkrat and they'll modify D.Va to make her more offensive (finally gonna go back!) and Mercy will be revamped. Maybe enough to make me play her.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Rob, I will be redeemed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPVB5XdFYKc
                          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            They boosted Junkrat and they'll modify D.Va to make her more offensive (finally gonna go back!) and Mercy will be revamped. Maybe enough to make me play her.
                            Can't wait for that D.Va change.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                              Yasssssssssssssss
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                                You guys able to snag an SNES classic? Couldn't find one on any Canadian retailer, but after getting 'out of stock' on target half the morning it let me add one to cart and got through the whole transaction without it going out of stock on me again. Praying they fulfill this shit.. I want my super punch-out on demand
                                Well they cancelled my order so fuck Target and fuck Nintendo so sick of anything remotely limited being sold out in seconds globally and scalped for 300% markup.
                                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
                                X