Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished Uncharted The Lost Legacy last night. Shorter game, which was expected, this is basically long DLC, but damn, I liked it a lot. Up there with my favorite of Uncharted. It's fun, short, no filler or fat. I spent 8-9 hours on it, I probably could have finished it in 6-7 if I didn't spend so much time in chapter 3. I want more games with Chloe.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I liked what I saw in your videos. Will probably pick that up at some point. Chloe is the best.

Learning and playing Halycon 6. Shit is tough as balls OR I just suck. I'm leaning more towards the sucking part.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Let me know when someone else starts playing Madden 18. I need people to play with me in Squads. You share in my MUT players, but it's meant to force co-op game play.

Basically, I can be the QB and another person can be my WR and another my Running Back.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Picked up Comedy Night on Steam for 5 bucks. Ceej and I were doing standup last night. This game is fucking great when you find a good room. However 99% of the rooms are just kids yelling "nigger faggot" over and over. BUT when/if you get a good room it's great. There was a guy that was playing the host and it was on point. He'd pick random people and we'd go up and do some jokes.

Check out some videos on YouTube. it's kinda neat.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Huh. Sounds interesting

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• XCOM 2 can suck my balls. GDMF

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• That new expansion comes out Tuesday for xcom2. CANNOT WAIT.

Loving the shit outta LawBreakers still. Finally found my guy. Double XP all weekend so I've just been leveling up all morning. good stuff.

Comment

• Anyone want a COD beta code for PS4? Not going to use mine, too busy with other games, and I frankly don't want to delete anything yet to install the beta. I need to get a 4GB+ external already.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I will try it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      I will try it.
                      PM sent with code.

Comment

• Mario X Rabbids for the Switch is fucking great. IT's definitely a watered down Xcom BUT the personality of the characters and the polish raise it to that higher level. Having a ton of fun with it.

Comment

• My roommate got it, and it looks wonderful.

I grabbed Everybody's Golf and Windjammers. Going to get into Windjammers later today, but I am sure it's great. Everybody's Golf is fun as hell and just the relaxing podcast game I need.

Comment

• Destiny 2 beta on PC is fucking beautiful. Gotdamn

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Destiny 2 beta on PC is fucking beautiful. Gotdamn
                              But is it GOOD?

I didn't care for the first one at all but all my buddies are getting #2 on PS4 so I got bullied into buying it too..
                              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• The beta is a tiny slice. Yes the shooting is good, but is there stuff to do? I am waiting a month and seeing how people feel.

Comment

Working...
                                X