This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shit, sorry man.

If I see you guys on today I'll shoot over an invite.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      I think it's the 64 bit shit. Please let me know if you stumble across a work around.
      Try this link maybe. Might not work though, seems a lot of people say it is laggy or get no picture.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Might try it this weekend. To busy licking my wounds from tonight with Rerb and Troy. Exactly ZERO wins for me.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• NO SPAM ALL SKILL.

Dominated last night. #FEELSGOODMAN
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            Might try it this weekend. To busy licking my wounds from tonight with Rerb and Troy. Exactly ZERO wins for me.
            But we had a plan for his defeat
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I need a new game. Can't decide.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                But we had a plan for his defeat
                He tried to out spam me. It didn't work. NO SPAM, ALL SKILL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                  I need a new game. Can't decide.
                  If you dig fighting games, Injustice 2 is the shittt.

Comment

• I decided to check on ME: Andromeda last night. Within 30 seconds got some broken animations, an NPC transporting around during a cutscene, and audio went out of sync. Got sad and booted up Dragon Age Inquisition, since I am itching for something I can just fall into deep. The immediate difference in production quality is just insane. It feels, looks, and plays so much better.

Comment

• http://kotaku.com/the-story-behind-m...ive-1795886428

Great read.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Heh, I just posted the same, Rob, in the PROPER thread.

Comment

• Rob is a republican ABOVE THE LAW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                            Heh, I just posted the same, Rob, in the PROPER thread.
                            hahahah. I saw that.

Comment

• Rob totally spams and does weird shit like walk away from you for long stretches at a time. But I lost fair and square-ish. :-D
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• HOLY FUCK, THAT STAR TREK VR GAME IS FUCKING AMAZING. SERIOUSLY. YOU GUYS WITH VR NEED THIS. RIGHT NOW. ON ALL PLATFORMS.

Comment

Working...
                                X