Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fil and I had some amazing matches last night.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fil and I had an amazing "lets figure out how to fuck with AZN Rerb on Injustice 2" session last night. :-D
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        Fil and I had an amazing "lets figure out how to fuck with AZN Rerb on Injustice 2" session last night. :-D
        Shhhhhhhhhhhhh
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I felt bad that I was pissing off Josh's kid. That dude saying "Good Game" made me think he was going to kill me in a decade.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            I felt bad that I was pissing off Josh's kid. That dude saying "Good Game" made me think he was going to kill me in a decade.
            That's my middle one, Lucas, he really needs to work on accepting defeat. It's why I didn't ask for quarter as none should be given if he wants to play with the big boys. And the crazy thing is you weren't really beating him badly so he had nothing to be upset about. He's growing, I keep telling myself this is part of the process and hoping he's not on the news one day with all three names given.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
              I think my PC and the AI have played more Injustice 2 then I have. Set up remote play on my PC to have the AI level up characters while at work and overnight. Has worked decently so far.

Here's the link on how to set it up, it's very easy. Second link is for a better working script than the one in the first link.

https://www.reddit.com/r/INJUSTICE/c...s_mode_on_ps4/

https://www.reddit.com/r/INJUSTICE/c...ay_autohotkey/
              Yep tried this and the remote play file says it won't work with my version of Windows.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                Yep tried this and the remote play file says it won't work with my version of Windows.
                Damn that sucks.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Unlocked a bunch of shit in Injustice 2 this weekend. Almost level 20 with Harley.

Those of you that have F13, let's play tonight or this week. I'm in bachelor mode this week since Lesley is out of town so it's gonna be a GAMING WEEK.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm up for F13 later tonight. But, since it's a Monday night...I probably won't be on until later.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• totally fine. If you see me on and want to play, shoot me a message.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                        Damn that sucks.
                        I think it's the 64 bit shit. Please let me know if you stumble across a work around.

Comment

• Hit level 20 the old fashioned way (BY PLAYING THE GAME LIKE A MAN) with Harley last night.

Picked up Thimbleweed Park as well. So awesome so far. Fucking hilarious.

Gonna pick up Star Trek Bridge Crew here in a few days I think.

Comment

• Dead Cells - Finally beat the final boss (for now) a second time. I get to him probably 4 out of 5 runs now, but he requires a really particular set-up in order to beat. If you don't have the electric whip and the 75% range damage reduction amulet I don't see how there's any chance.

Toyko 42 - I want to love everything about this game. So much of it is amazing. But it's balls out difficult, and not in a fun challenging way. In a the controls aren't that great and the camera angle looks amazing but makes everything a pain in the ass. I love the look and music and feel and writing...but it kind of plays like poop.

I have not jumped into Battlegrounds since I won that match last week. I really need to do that soon.

Comment

• New update for Injustice 2 is nice. Glad to see that Mr. Freeze has his helmet now.

Comment

• Still up for F THE 13TH. No one was on last night, so I played Injustice 2 and finally got all of the Wonder Woman movie costume pieces.

Comment

Working...
                                X