Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He has a point sometimes man. I get him to a place where he's willing to talk and you tend to start in right away. Just be nice then ease in if you need to. It's hard enough getting him to interact to begin with.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      He has a point sometimes man. I get him to a place where he's willing to talk and you tend to start in right away. Just be nice then ease in if you need to. It's hard enough getting him to interact to begin with.

Is he still dating that girl?
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• yeah, him and Rachel are still together.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

yeah, him and Rachel are still together.

Cool. I can talk to him about that while I'm murder stalking everyone.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• just be coooooooool man.

Comment

just be coooooooool man.

I'm cool. The most important thing for him to remember is that I don't hate him, I find him insanely fascinating. So, it's more along the lines of questioning rather than shitting on him.

Comment

• Finished story mode in Injustice 2. I'm terrible at this game, I can never consistently pull off the combo or special I'm trying to do. Can't figure out who to main, either.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I'll play with you man. I've gotten decent with Harley/Joker/Flash/and Supes.

The main story was pretty rad. I liked that you could just pick the specific chapters to play as the alt guys to complete the game fully.

Comment

• Another friend of mine picked up F13 and 3 of us were playing last night, had another 7/7 murder sweep and a 5/7 disappointment after cops showed up like a block away from where some people were hiding and got away before my cooldowns respawned to catch up with them

If we could some how coordinate everyone that would make 6 of us for private matches.. cant ask for much more than that. Keep running into cheaters on quickplay and its really frustrating (Jason teleports exactly on top of me when I'm crouched in the middle of a forest nowhere near any buildings, not moving, not scared, and when I check the lobby the jason is 'lightarc6969' and the last two campers are 'darkarc6969' and 'grayarc6969', all in their own party chat, and once I get magically found and instakilled the Jason walks around in circles for 9 min until the timer runs out..)
                    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

I'll play with you man. I've gotten decent with Harley/Joker/Flash/and Supes.

The main story was pretty rad. I liked that you could just pick the specific chapters to play as the alt guys to complete the game fully.
                      Cool, I'll probably go back and redo the chapters to play the other guys today.

Been playing mostly Wonder Woman (since I got her to level 20 and actually have good gear on her), Blue Beetle, Catwoman, Bats and Black Canary but can't really say I'm good with any of them, although did have a decent run with Bats last night in a couple of the multiverses.

Was looking at the guild stuff yesterday and it looks grindy as fuck.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• the guild stuff is fucking impossible unless you have a guild of like 100 people.

Comment

• I'll still take the Bronze Mother Boxes from our Guild. Shit, flip the stuff in it and that cash adds up.

Comment

• oh for sure.

Comment

• Yeah, you'd need a huge guild. I kept seeing Cap Reached for Guild Points on the results screen after completing a multiverse. Guess there's a cap on how many guild points you can contribute a day, too. Apparently there's a Guild Multiverse section that I missed yesterday. Will have to check this out later.

Comment

• Yeah, Injustice 2 is amazingly fun.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X