Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The HALO games suck for singleplayer, but honestly in private matches with some of the awesome game modes? EPIC AS FUCK. Believe that.

And I'm down. Although, I don't think I'm getting paid today, so it may have to wait until next week. Maybe I'll go trade some games in.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I just always got really bored really fast with the first two.... I just may have to pickup a used copy of 3 and give it a whirl.... cant knock it till i try it i suppose lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
        And I'm down. Although, I don't think I'm getting paid today, so it may have to wait until next week. Maybe I'll go trade some games in.
        Look what happened last time you did that!!!
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I'm down with some Halo 3. I'm fairly burned out on COD. I still have awesome memories of playing the first Halo single-player.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Blow me. I had never seen anything like it at the time. Plus my buddy had a huge TV that we played on.

Comment

HAha. The dots weren't because of that. I tried to post a pic of the awesome matches we used to have, but it was HUGE. SO i just put dots there instead. No worries guy. I fucking loved the first one at the time.

Comment

They really did screw the pooch on the single-player in 2 and 3. What a waste. Had a couple of cool landscapes and battles, but not many.

Comment

Yeah. It just sucks that the first 3 chapters in the 3rd sucked so bad. But that game was fun co-op. Fuck now I want to play it.

Comment

• I almost traded it. Glad I didn't. May as well trade in GTA for it.

Comment

• That's what I was thinking.

Comment

• well if you trade in GTA4 then all of a sudden we will want to play multiplayer on that... Don't do it my friend.. is there any other game that you could get rid of for it..
                          I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                          Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                          Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                          She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• i was playing left4dead 7 hours ago. FUCKING AMAZING. so good. i made me cry that i didn't have it already.
                            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I fucking hate you right now. I want to punch you in the face.

Make a thread about PAX and post updates and shit. Seriously. I'm mad curious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                I fucking hate you right now. I want to punch you in the face.

Make a thread about PAX and post updates and shit. Seriously. I'm mad curious.
                                lazy. ohhh. there was a fallout scene at pax. fucking amazing.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X