Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Banned Footage vol 2 DLC for RE7 is decent. The Daughters level is a decent prequel to everything that happened in the main game. Short but sweet.

The 21 game is kind of fun actually. Just a sadistic version of Blackjack with Lucas. dig it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Had fun with For Honor this weekend. Didn't get booted at all and only had a few times where it was resyncing but otherwise played smoothly. Prestiged with my samurai guy. Now working on getting his armor upgraded.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I think I've missed the For Honor boat for a while. Had a nice two week window to dig into it, but now I have Yakuza, Horizon Zero Dawn, Zelda, Ghost Recon all on my plate...plus Mass Effect and Persona 5 coming in a couple weeks.

Comment

• Finished Horizon, I liked it a lot. The story was very interesting, with a satisfying ending. Found some Kojima easter eggs related to Death Stranding, and found some locked up armor that gives Aloy a rechargable shield, which is nice to use for the occasional non stealth fight I get into. Game doesn't need a sequel, but I assume we might get one and that's cool with me. Killzone is okay, but I'd rather Guerrilla make another action RPG. Their first was really fun.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Finally beat Dark Souls 3! Man, it feels soooo gooooooood

https://youtu.be/-yfQsdm3YVU

You can see one of the savage beatings I was taking before finally killing the prick
            Last edited by Trejo; 03-06-2017, 02:28 PM.
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Like a boss man! Nice!

Also: Fil is a goddamn robot. Jesus you fly through games quick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                Finished Horizon, I liked it a lot. The story was very interesting, with a satisfying ending. Found some Kojima easter eggs related to Death Stranding, and found some locked up armor that gives Aloy a rechargable shield, which is nice to use for the occasional non stealth fight I get into. Game doesn't need a sequel, but I assume we might get one and that's cool with me. Killzone is okay, but I'd rather Guerrilla make another action RPG. Their first was really fun.
                Fuck, I barely got to the second area. I feel like I have so much left in that game. I have like...35% of that map uncovered?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Fuck, I barely got to the second area. I feel like I have so much left in that game. I have like...35% of that map uncovered?
                  If you got the second area unlocked you're about halfway done with the game, at least storywise. Maybe a little less. Hell you can go to the third area now too, nothing blocking you from that area. Some of these machines you will encounter are pretty big, but fun to take down now.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                    If you got the second area unlocked you're about halfway done with the game, at least storywise. Maybe a little less. Hell you can go to the third area now too, nothing blocking you from that area. Some of these machines you will encounter are pretty big, but fun to take down now.
                    I have been struggling just with the sawtooths and those flame dudes. I saw the ROBOREX and holy shit.

Played like 3 hours of Ghost Recon. Basically got to right after where the beta ends. It's fun, but I'd recommend passing until it drops in price. It's not as tactical as other GR games...at least right now. it seems really to shine in co-op, but unless the co-op has a LOT more activities I don't know how much fun it will be. I have a feeling this will be like The Division, where I put it down, come back in six months and they made it a million times better.

Comment

• Picked up the PS2 port of The Warriors. I dig it so far.

Comment

• I see what you did there.

Comment

• I grabbed that, and maaaaaaaaaaan I wish there was a re-vamped version of it. Those controls aged AWFUL.

Comment

• Yeah it's a bit touchy. I never played it back in the day but you can definitely tell it's early rockstar.

Comment

• I think it's less early Rockstar, and way more PS2 pre-standardized controls. Going back to most anything from PS2 era that isn't a platformer feels so bad.

Comment

• Got back into GTAv this weekend. I never beat it in the ps4 and lost my save game so I started over. Just got to the first heist.

Comment

Working...
                                X